gladstone lake

Discussion in 'ILLINOIS LAKES / RESERVOIRS TALK' started by STALLIONDUCK, Jun 3, 2008.

1. STALLIONDUCK

STALLIONDUCK New Member

State:
    Illinois
    this is one of my favorite places to fish. the way it goes out there you either catch a bunch of little channels or you catch a few huge ones and i dnt exagerate when i say huge they are enormous
    just wonderin if anybody else fished out there if so post it

2. Brentkeele

Brentkeele New Member

State:
    Nokomis, Illinois
    Never heard of it, but it sounds like I might wanna try it out. Where is it?

3. STALLIONDUCK

STALLIONDUCK New Member

State:
    Illinois
    i think the towns name is gladstone lol but ime not sure if you gimme a few hours i can ask my grandparents and they can tell me but its really cool it doesnt cost or anything to get in but make sure you got a your legal stuff and whatnot because if you stay overnight the warden comes every morning and you can only use trolling motors on it. but maybe ill see ya out there this summer.

4. Brentkeele

Brentkeele New Member

State:
    Nokomis, Illinois
    sounds good. I have found that a lot of those out of the way lake that are trolling motor only lakes are overlooked by a lot of folks, but tend to be pretty good producers. Besides, being smaller there is a lot less water to search to find them.:smile2:

5. STALLIONDUCK

STALLIONDUCK New Member

State:
    Illinois
    yea out there its really good fishing and not really pressured but dnt let your kids swim in it cause its not allowed and there are snakes out the butt lol so other that its really cool but theres a sign out there that gives you the legal sizes to keep and whatnot