giving thanks

Discussion in 'General Conversation' started by 223reload, Jan 19, 2008.

1. 223reload

223reload New Member

State:
    Oklahoma
    J'a ever notice that a great many threads started by some are never thanked for the posts added to those threads? ,just noticed today ,seems like everyone would be gracious of the posts added by others.,I know I allways am.

2. catfishcrazy256

catfishcrazy256 New Member

State:
    Indiana
    good idea thanx!!!

3. splitshot

splitshot New Member

State:
    Coxsakie,N.Y.
    Yup ive noticed, sometimes im in a hurry and forget, then have to go back and thank everyone. Like you, i feel its important to thank everyone for responding to my post. Ive even gone back several days to thank someone, cause i was in a hurry at the time and forgot. Lordy im getting old!!!! LOL!!

4. Plowboy411

Plowboy411 New Member

State:
    Georgia
    if I can possibly find a way to see there point of view I thank everyone in all post even if I don't agree with what they are saying.
    some post just don't make sense,
    or I just don't get it.
    but then again I've went back and read some of my post that don't make sense either.LOL :smile2:

this is a Good thread buddy, thanks:wink:

5. olefin

olefin New Member

State:
    Texas
    Same goes for thanking the one that starts the thread. I try to give a thanks to all the threads I like and especially when I post in that thread. Of course sometimes I forget.

Richard, you do a supper job with thanks! It can be seen with the amount of thanks you have given. :big_smile:

6. Ol Man

Ol Man New Member

State:
    Illinois
    I reckon there's some here that would thank me for not posting...:smile2:

7. 223reload

223reload New Member

State:
    Oklahoma

Now,Jeb,You ain't all that BAD:smile2:

8. Mickey

Mickey New Member Supporting Member

State:
    Illinois
    We see and read many excellent post on this forum. I think the least one can do is say thanks. Reps are also a good way to tell one their post is appreciated.