Giveaways Coming= Get your Banner.

Discussion in 'General Conversation' started by TOPS, Jan 19, 2006.

1. TOPS

TOPS New Member

State:
    Cabot,Arkansas
    A little bird told me the B.O.C. will be giving away some very nice Items in the near future. A majority of these items, to be given away will for people that has a Financial supporter banner. Please get your donation In so you will be able to enter these giveaways.

P.S. must be at least $10.00 to get the Banner.

2. Cheryl

Cheryl Well-Known Member

State:
    TN
    Verlon,

The bug will have to be worked out. As Paul stated in another post, not everyone's is showing up for some reason. For instance, mine left a couple of days back.

But hey, don't let that deter anyone from giving! As long as the person knows they have given and the BOC staff and mods, then that's all that counts. We want to keep this bar open, as Dano said. LOL.

The information, comraderie, and fun alone are worth alot more than 10 bucks. So get those donations in, ASAP.

3. TOPS

TOPS New Member

State:
    Cabot,Arkansas
    Cheryl, I know you donated. Your banner was one of the first that i saw. you gave early.

4. Cheryl

Cheryl Well-Known Member

State:
    TN
    Verlon,
    I guess my point was that if they give and don't see the banner immediately, then there is a reason and it is being worked on.

It don't matter to me if I ever get the banner back, because I know I gave to the best site on the internet. And to this day, it is the ONLY site I have ever given to and probably will remain that way. JMO.

:)

5. centralcalcat

centralcalcat New Member

State:
    Marion, TX
    That is a good quesiton Cheryl, I donated too and noticed mine is gone. Paul said that was a bug?

6. Phil Washburn

Phil Washburn New Member

State:
    Shawnee OK
    i didn't know you could do that - i gave money:crying:
    would have given early if i had known it was a substitute:)

7. centralcalcat

centralcalcat New Member

State:
    Marion, TX
    Oh well I was plannign on giving again this weekend anyway when i get paid.

8. TOPS

TOPS New Member

State:
    Cabot,Arkansas
    What I mean by early she read the post before I and her banner was already up!!

9. TOPS

TOPS New Member

State:
    Cabot,Arkansas
    Do not get discouraged. Paul is working on the glich, I am sure.

10. TOPS

TOPS New Member

State:
    Cabot,Arkansas
    I told you so! check the ABU reel out!! nice very nice. See the giveaway and contest section.

11. Katmaster Jr.

Katmaster Jr. New Member

State:
    Wilmington, NC
    Yep....it's a awesome reel too. Man Thank You Catfish Connection for supplying the reel for the contest.:)

12. TOPS

TOPS New Member

State:
    Cabot,Arkansas
    Would you give me $10.00 for that reel? I am very sure you would. That is all it takes. If you do not win this time,there will more give aways. If you already have your banner, all you have to do is to post asking to be entered. This reel is just the start, more nice giveaways will be coming.

13. SilverCross

SilverCross New Member

State:
    Fairbury, Illin
    Whatever you do, don't put your addy in the top left and in the to section both or you will have just wasted 39 cents in postage. Dang I hated to have to put it in a new envelope today and mail it a second time.....DUH...lol

14. TOPS

TOPS New Member

State:
    Cabot,Arkansas
    Members have you noticed the profile info has been waved for this Star/banner giveaway! $10.00 will get you a star/banner

15. flathunter

flathunter New Member

State:
    Ohio
    Mine will be up shortly!

16. TOPS

TOPS New Member

State:
    Cabot,Arkansas
    Jack, go head and donate but your banner may not get up right away Paul is working on the glich!!:confused:

17. FS Driver

FS Driver New Member

State:
    swansea,illinoi
    if you dont win the reel you are still a winner by belonging to this brotherhood
    every question ive ever had has been answered and there are more than enough tips tricks and ideas to be learned not to mention friendships and comadre to be gained that makes a donation so well worth the short time and small price.
    all i did was a minimum now and in a while i will donate more .
    instead of a new spool of that super tough line you been eyeing or a few extra pkgs of hooks you like donate to the BOC and help keep the site
    around for us all to enjoy.:)