Give The Boc Staff A Slap On The Back!

Discussion in 'General Conversation' started by Catfish_Commando, Jul 17, 2006.

1. Catfish_Commando

Catfish_Commando TF Staff Member

State:
    Georgia
    Its that time again, and the BOC Staff are busy as ever. Below is their track-able workload for your inspection. Remember, many operations cant be tracked, answering e-mails, trouble tickets, photo work, contest work, etc.

CLICK HERE

2. Ol Man

Ol Man New Member

State:
    Illinois
    This is an example of what I meant about being able to rep a member somewhere other than a post. If I wanted to rep all the staff, I'd have to look up a post of theirs to rep them and the post would have nothing at all to explain the rep... Clear as mud...???

3. Eithne

Eithne New Member

State:
    OK
    I think the easiest solution to this for the moment, Jeb, is to utilize the comment feature. Those generally say alot more anyway, at least in my opinion. Hopefully there will be a better option in the future after alot of brainstorming.

4. BIG GEORGE

BIG GEORGE New Member

State:
    JOISY
    Here I go again. In all honesty Paul I feel there is no need to justify to us what all the staff does and does extremely well. It is evident each and every day. You guys and gal are the guts of this joint and this boy appreciates all that ya do!I TIP MY HAT TO EVERY DAM ONE OF YAS!

5. Ol Man

Ol Man New Member

State:
    Illinois
    If that's all I have, then Slap, Slap:lol:

6. Eithne

Eithne New Member

State:
    OK
    Thanks Jeb. :lol:

7. Dano

Dano New Member

State:
    Texas
    All I need is a mod to post here. I'll do the rest.

8. Catfish_Commando

State:
    Georgia
    Throw them some rep points when you can, we all know that it feels good when you are appreciated. A little positive rep go's a long way in showing these, "I CANT SAY GUYS NOW ;P" great people you appreciate their sacrifice in keeping the best community online going strong. Lord knows, they don't do it for the fame or fortune!

Thanks,
    Paul

P.S. If I paid them .25 cents an hour, there wouldn't be a BOC with the hours they donate to each of us.

9. Mark J

Mark J New Member

State:
    Four Oaks, NC
    I think I just figured out the source of all the monopoly money I get in the mail.

10. Eithne

Eithne New Member

State:
    OK
    I think in the future it should be a "soft pat on the back" or something. :roll_eyes:

You all may be tough guys, but I'm just a delicate little girl....

...Ok, forget it, I'm not fooling anyone. LOL :wink:

11. jerseycat9

jerseycat9 New Member

State:
    Oakwood Georgia
    Hey guys you got my totall respect I found out quickly after joining the site that you guys go out of your way to keep this site running smoothly Ive never waited more than a couple minutes to have a trouble ticket answered.Ive always gotten quick responses from all of you for anything. You have pulled posts that later I would have regreted whether it was my language or topic.This is why ive learned to let a lot of things go nowadays I realize that Im not always right and thanks for the help when I forget You guys deserve more respect and recognition for your work than you get and once again thank you:0a31:

12. Dano

Dano New Member

State:
    Texas
    Dang Mark. I got a spread first.
    All mods, dont make me look for ya with my slow PC and connection. LOL
    Make a post here so it will be easy on me. I owe yall some RP's. Dont be shy.:tounge_out:

13. Catfish_Commando

State:
    Georgia
  14. PeZ

PeZ New Member

State:
    Oklahoma
    I want to thank the staff for bringing us a wonderfull site so well maintained and well moderated I really enjoy the BOC and appreciate all the hard work that goes into it thanks again

15. iowacatter

iowacatter New Member

State:
    Iowa
    I apprecaite ALL that ALL of the Staff does. And Thank You for providing us with the BEST outdoorsite on the web!! Thanks Again!:cool2:

16. HRCats

HRCats New Member

State:
    Ohio
    I joined the BOC a few months ago and it is by far the best catfishing site on the web!!! Thank You!!!

17. JustCats

JustCats Member

State:
    North Carolina
    I'll tell ya one thing Pilgrim,(in John Wayne voice), it'll be a cold day in
    h_ _ _ before I leave this "Site". This is the Greatest thing since sliced bread.

THANKS FOR EVERYTHING YA'LL DO TO MAKE IT THAT WAY!!!!!!!!!!!!

Tony

18. Dreadnaught

Dreadnaught New Member

State:
    Henderson,Ky
    You all need agood Pat on the back for the work you do. There are a few that need a good slap on the back of the head every now and then too, LMAO!!!

19. Catfish_Commando

State:
    Georgia
    LOL!

That would be DH! :tounge_out:

20. Dreadnaught

Dreadnaught New Member

State:
    Henderson,Ky
    How did you guess that one so quick, LOL!!!:roll_eyes: :roll_eyes: :roll_eyes: