Give me your thoughts on this.

Discussion in 'General Conversation' started by Bubbakat, Jul 15, 2007.

1. ShilohRed

ShilohRed New Member

State:
    West Tn
    Now that will work..
    Pete

2. Drawout

Drawout Active Member

State:
    Paris.Texas
    Ok they have me hooked,in about 200 years i should be able to afford it lol.
    Seems great though.

3. txthumper1691

txthumper1691 New Member

State:
    Temple, Tx.
    I'm hooked, I didnt hear a price tho, but I want one anyways.

4. ncfowler

ncfowler Well-Known Member

State:
    NC
    Name:
    Jeff
    i wonder what the real toqure is and will turn a real tansmission, i would like to see it under a load and then make a jugement.

5. Mi11er

Mi11er New Member

State:
    Independence, M
    I bet the gas companys have someone out there to ruff him up...lol :wink: But that would be great if we could get something like that done. I don't know if the powers to be would let it happen though. The worlds economy depends on us, and if we stop using so much fuel( which we should) the worlds economy would be in turmol. But, what do I know:eek:oooh: maybe that is what they say so that we don't start looking for different fuels.

6. Mickey

Mickey New Member Supporting Member

State:
    Illinois
    It's a great invention and will benefit the american people in many ways. So what that means is the Oil Companies will either buy him out or block the existance in some way. Sad money hungry world we live in.:sad2:

7. Dreadnaught

Dreadnaught New Member

State:
    Henderson,Ky
    The oil companies will never let it off the ground!!! When is the last time you ever heard about an electric car being sold on a car lot, been a while, huh??? I am not talking about hybrid (Gas/Elec). They have had the technology for years to make a car that gets over 100 miles to the gallon but, the oil companies buy up the patents and loose them somewhere. This will be yet, another one that will be lost, I am afraid.

8. Bubbakat

Bubbakat New Member

State:
    McMinnvill
    You Guys are right on the big oil companies stopping him. They will block his funding and all help until his patient runs out and then they will trash any and all ideas on this project and put out rumors that its all bunk.

Can we imagine a motor that will power a full size pick up with a weight of only 20 or so pounds. I would love to see this come into existence but it won't in my life time.

I understand the matrix of the idea but don't understand how he can power it with soybean oil. Looks like you would have to have a hot burning fuel to keep the blast ans suction going to to at the same time but what do I know I don't even own a running lawn mower. :big_smile:

9. Dreadnaught

Dreadnaught New Member

State:
    Henderson,Ky
    Soy Deisel burns hotter and cleaner than Fossil fuel deisel. When introducing soy deisel to an old engine, you have to do it a little at a time or it will burn it up. We mix our deisel (here on the farm) 20% soy deisel and 80% fossil deisel, right now and moving up gradually. It gives our trucks a big boost in torque and hill climbing capabilities.

10. daddio

daddio New Member

State:
    kansas
    instead of the negatives about how the oil companies will trash it what if we send this to our congressmen and women and say hey what about this? The government talks fuel savings but it sems to benefit the oil companies not the american people, wow can you imagine a boat motor the size of a soup can with 100 hp yee haaa

11. Dave L

Dave L New Member

State:
    Minnesota
    Very interesting concept, I would like to see one in action. Nothing like a rotary.
    They have a web site. Check it out
    http://www.angellabsllc.com/

12. Unckle Jesse

Unckle Jesse New Member

State:
    Tennessee
    Just think what this would do for the international shipping business! In those cargo ships about 20% of the ship is the engine room. This tech would make it to where they could ship alot more on every ship because of weight and space savings.

The effect it would have on the small aircraft industry would be awesome too. They would be able to lift heavier loads with the same airframes.

Plus I agree I do want one of the 100Hp soup can engines too.

13. catman529

catman529 New Member

State:
    Tennessee
    wow, I was waiting for something like this. that's amazing, hope it eventually replaces all our old engines

14. 223reload

223reload New Member

State:
    Oklahoma
    For some reason I couldnt figure out the screen ,just a bunch of titles and no particular thing to look at ,then I couldnt see any ovf the vids. sorry

15. pk_powell

pk_powell New Member

State:
    Missouri
    he was diesel mechanic for well over 20 years. He stated it's his opinion that the oil companies will never allow the American people to have anything like that. They will buy up all the patent rights,pay the inventor off and everything will be hushed up! It is very sad how the oil companys do.I truly wish there was a way to make them hush for a change.$3.19 for gasoline is outrageous.We po folk can't afford such prices!!:angry::sad2:

16. south_va_fisherman

south_va_fisherman New Member

State:
    Muddy Cross, Virginia
    sure is small, wonder if its all true

17. emptyhook

emptyhook New Member

State:
    north carolina
    i personally like everyone else, would really like to see a great invention
    like this come out, and make life easier and better for everyone and our
    environment. but like everyone knows, our government is more than happy
    to accept kickbacks from big buisness like OPEC etc... to keep us, the working class down. a wealthy man once told my brother and me,[if the construction workers, laborers,tradesmen etc. were well off] they would likely slowdown or maybe even stop working. then there would be nothing
    for me or other rich people to buy. we would likely have to build our on homes, grow our own food etc. so i guess we are right where they want us.:angry::confused2:

18. Lngbo

Lngbo New Member

State:
    Marion Ark
    That is very interesting, I wish they had actually ran it with diesel or bio-diesel and under a load.

19. trippyclwn

trippyclwn Member

State:
    Chattanooga, Tn
    Name:
    Tracey
    it would be great for engine storage space but then how could you keep the car from popping wheelies when you floor it? lol not enough weight to keep it on the ground lol:crazy: and in the winter would you hafta put steel under the hood to keep from sliding? there would hafta be a long list of reasons why it wouldnt be a great product price and convenience is the top two lol and the car engine no bigger than an air filter? cmon! that is just wrong! my mustang has this little engine and all this weight to hold it on the ground lol would it be more or less moving parts to tear up on you? details are a good thing sometimes lol my wife is always grilling me over the knitpicking little details what did he say,what did she say and my reply,they didnt say! lol