Gi's storm the wall!

Discussion in 'General Conversation' started by catfish kenny, Aug 13, 2008.

1. catfish kenny

catfish kenny New Member

State:
    Iowa
    It was a absoulutly bueatiful day...We had plans to roll out but watching the weather it was gonna be questionable-gotta a call from bro hilljack they are coming so we are gonna roll.....I am on pins and needles cause I have never met these guys and have no clue as to what to expect....lo an behold (LOL)there just a bunch of gi's home on leave wanting to have fun & I wander if bro hill is the only good one of the bunch(LOL) cause when I met them at the airport I had to forktruck his two buddys in the fishing wagon somethin bout them two got lost last night and hill found them god knows where .......(LOL)I wont spill the beans on this one and say nuttin to protect the innocent ....(LOL) ...well we hit the water bout noon and I am thinking the whole time this is not the time to be taking anyone fishing but we tied up on the wall & I tosseed birtha fer bait "BOO-Ya !" one throw we have a bucket (interesting I am thinkin) we break out the rigs and I put them here & there .....wasnt long and bamb-BH hits the first cat bout 5lbs or so then (I'm gonna call him smiley) hits a big drum...youd think the man aint never caught a fish and he wants to eat it ....happiest man alive he caught a fish:roll_eyes:but I have to explain all bout that:wink:meanwhile Lilly tags a nice channel and that quiet one with em I never caught his name hits a good cat.......this went on for 3hrs straight we caught more perch/drum then cats but man we did it good it was a blast...was realy fun watching them two hung over bout riversick on the ride up to...........(LOL) we had the bestess of a time we landed 10 nice cats I caught a 11lb flat BH was tied into something but as fishing goes sometimes stuff happens ....:angry:...:big_smile:...I will vouch though I know it was a good one he just wasnt expecting it & neither was I at 1pm in the noon.....afterwords we went to fishermens cove(MY HOUSE) fried some fresh kitty and shot the breeze befor we had to send them off.....it was a top secret gov project we were on and I must say thank you boys for what you all are diong over there and for a great time:wink:We gotta do it again sometime thats fer sure

Attached Files:

2. willcat

willcat New Member

State:
    texas
    Good thing you did showing them a good time & some hospitality, congrats Kenny.....& tell em thanks form me for everything they are doing for the USA!!!!

3. CountryHart

CountryHart New Member

State:
    missouri
    Reps to ya Kenny. Sounds like ya'll had a dang good time and i know their ready to go back again.

4. LureheadEd

LureheadEd New Member

State:
    Geogia
    THANKS to you for showing them a good time, they really deserve it ! AND MANY THANKS TO THEM FOR ALLOWING US THE OPPORTUNITY TO FREELY ENJOY OUR PASTTIMES !!!!

5. catfish kenny

catfish kenny New Member

State:
    Iowa
    a couple highlights from the trip & the flat was cpred ! Youd had to be there fer some of the laughs.....& the fishing just dont get no better we had a blast!:wink::roll_eyes:gonna be a minute befor we come down off this ride
    YEEEEE-HAAWWWWWWWWWWWWWW!:cool2:

Attached Files:

6. catfish kenny

catfish kenny New Member

State:
    Iowa
    Allright all I gotta let the cat out of the bag this fishing trip is dedicated to the men and women serving our country it was inspired by Mac who took me when we were flooded here and it is our way of saying THANK YOU for what our men & women are diong over there.Brother Hilljack dont even know I had him out yet:wink:he said something in a post the other day that weighed heavy on me and I had to take him out:wink:.....We got down!:wink:

Attached Files:

7. catfish kenny

catfish kenny New Member

State:
    Iowa
    them last two show just how bueatiful day it was giong up and there without them men & women diong what they are dion we wouldnt have that & dont that need to be recognised? BIG THANKS FER THE FUN TO ALL !

8. brother hilljack

brother hilljack New Member

State:
    Shelbyville, TN
    I am going to say that is exactly how the story went.......................and I will vouch for catfish kenny on that!!!!!

Thanks brother for the great story and perhaps we will meet up at the wall sometime and catch some good ones!!

9. catfish kenny

catfish kenny New Member

State:
    Iowa
    Make sure you bring yer rowdey buddies:wink:have a good one!(LOL)

10. willcat

willcat New Member

State:
    texas
    That looks like a helluva place to fish kenny!!

11. catfish kenny

catfish kenny New Member

State:
    Iowa
    Yeah it is -I love it up there and cant seem to get nuff....:roll_eyes: the cats seem cleaner from there too must be the moving water we sure have alot of fun on that wall but you better know what yer dion or it gets prety interestin at times(LOL) hell even if you do know it gets interesting (LOL)

12. brother hilljack

brother hilljack New Member

State:
    Shelbyville, TN
    I have received alot of messages about this thread. I just want to let people know that this did not really happen.

13. oh no

oh no New Member

State:
    Indiana
    Well it should have!!!!!!!!!!!!

:smile2::smile2::smile2:

14. bluejay

bluejay Well-Known Member

State:
    Napoleon, Mo.
    It happened in Kenneys mind!! LOL

15. catfish kenny

catfish kenny New Member

State:
    Iowa
    BH guess I got everyone giong fer you (LOL) It very well could of happened though:wink:We had a blast thats my storey and I am sticking to it ! (LOL)
    AAAAAAAAAAHHHHHH FISHING!:smile2: