Girls.. they dont make sense

Discussion in 'General Conversation' started by Wil, Jan 16, 2008.

1. Wil

Wil New Member

State:
    Minden Nebraska
    ok so my girlfriend of 2 months was gonna break up with me cuz she thinks we "rushed into things" but i was plannin on endin it with her anyways right. she was getting into the "lets take a break" speech and im like ok i know what ur gonna say but ill say it first, we should stay friends, im breaking up with you... now SHES mad at ME for breaking up with her.. wtf?!

2. Dreadnaught

Dreadnaught New Member

State:
    Henderson,Ky
    Get used to it Wil!!!!

Any creature that lives in such a state of cunfusion as they do, will never be happy no matter what you do, LOL!!!

3. cheapNdisgusting

cheapNdisgusting Well-Known Member Supporting Member Supporting Member

State:
    Yonder in Mo.
    Name:
    Russ
    The sooner you quit trying to understand them - the happier you will be. (It can"t be done)

I've been married so many times rhat I hold the wedding registration (gifts) at the local pawn shop. That way I get some of my stuff back.

4. dankitch

dankitch New Member

State:
    Henderson,
    Wil, if you think you have problems now and don't understand them. Just wait till you get married. I think I speak for all the married guys here when I say that.

5. Catgirl

Catgirl New Member

Hmmm......and I just wonder how we get to that state in the first place :smile2::tounge_out:.

Wil, haven't you learned anything from the older gentlemen on this site? You should've just let her break up with YOU, and said "Yes dear." :wink:

6. Mrs SkipEye

Mrs SkipEye New Member

State:
    Winfield, Misso

"Don't poop in your mess kit!" LOL

7. Mrs SkipEye

Mrs SkipEye New Member

State:
    Winfield, Misso
    "Tooo Funny!"
    The correct response to any Female is always "Yes, Dear!"

8. Wabash River Bear

Wabash River Bear New Member

State:
    Indiana
    Wil my boy, the juvinile female of our species is a fickled creature to say the least. :wink: At your age I wouldnt worry about it too much, just get used to it. When you get to a more serious stage of your life, ask yourself this question,,,"Do I want to be right, or do I want to be happy?" That about sums it up. Good luck!

9. Dreadnaught

Dreadnaught New Member

State:
    Henderson,Ky
    These confused states are created in your own mind. Men are simple creatures and very easy to understand. We have pretty basic needs and they are easy to remember.
    Food
    Fun
    A place to sleep
    Companionship
    and all of these can be done at the same time, LOL!!!

What is so confusing about that??? You bring these things upon yourselves, LOL!!!:smile2:

10. Wil

Wil New Member

State:
    Minden Nebraska
    i know i pry shoulda jus went with it but she was sugarcoating it wayy too much and i just said what we were both thinking so idk y shes mad at me

11. Mrs SkipEye

Mrs SkipEye New Member

State:
    Winfield, Misso
    I guess the question for you is......
    Did it matter to you to have the last word?
    If not, why didn't you let her finish her statement?

I think for the most part you've answered you own questions.

"Everyone likes having the last word and no one likes being rejected first.
    It's not a female thing, it's a human thing!

12. Wil

Wil New Member

State:
    Minden Nebraska
    she wasnt rejected first, she already said we needed to take a break so i said what she meant. she rejected me first not the other way around

13. Dreadnaught

Dreadnaught New Member

State:
    Henderson,Ky
    Just like a woman, always has to have the las word and be able to make all the decisions in a relationship, LOL!!!

14. dafin

dafin New Member

State:
    Manhattan,Kan
    She is FEMALE , what ever you say will be wrong .Forget it and get ready to be wrong with the next one :wink::roll_eyes::embarassed::big_smile:

15. Catgirl

Catgirl New Member

Hmmm again......so, in your simplicity how did you manage to delve into and deduce this about such complicated minds as ours? :big_smile:

16. lawnman61

lawnman61 New Member

State:
    Fort Worth, Tex
    Wil, your still young and there are plenty of fish in the sea, it took me 3 times to find the one I really love and I don't regret it for a minute.
    I'm not going to tell you what you did was right or wrong, that isn't my place to do so. Visit the world, it's your for the taking....lol

:big_smile:

17. Dreadnaught

Dreadnaught New Member

State:
    Henderson,Ky
    See, you proved my point, you over complicated it all by yourself, LOL!!!

18. cheapNdisgusting

cheapNdisgusting Well-Known Member Supporting Member Supporting Member

State:
    Yonder in Mo.
    Name:
    Russ
    Eventually (after many years of frustration) I learned the only thing women really want to hear is "I love you" "you look great" & "I'm sorry" not necessesarily in that order. Never been happier!!

19. jason454ci

jason454ci Active Member

State:
    Zanesville, Ohi
    Wil just nod and agree with them. You don't even really need to listen to them. They are always right and the sooner you let them believe that the better life will be for you. lol.

20. Dreadnaught

Dreadnaught New Member

State:
    Henderson,Ky
    I think the overwelming problem here is, having all that information and nowhere to store it, so it gets all jumbled up and you blame it on us, LOL!!!