Girls gone wild!

Discussion in 'MICHIGAN RIVERS TALK' started by RiverKat, May 27, 2007.

1. RiverKat

RiverKat New Member

State:
    Michigan
    Had a great trip last night with 2 ladies from the Lansing area. Kris and Angie were alot of fun to fish with. These two are no strangers to catfishing as they do alot of it. They brought some good luck along with them as well. We landed 26 of 30 fish including 3 flatheads, and 8 channel cats between 10 and 14.6lbs. We had a few doubles and got some great pics. We also caught our first snapping turtle of the season! Cut bait was all I put out tonight. The water is warming up and the fish are really taking baits HARD. It's all you can do to get the rod out of the holder. The channel cats are fighting harder than ever with some of them actually breaking water.

Dan

Attached Files:

2. catstalker459

catstalker459 New Member

State:
    state line city, indiana
    ncie fish better keep them handy for more good luck lol

3. Sparky Larson

Sparky Larson New Member

State:
    Marlette Michigan
    Those are great pics. Dan. It's good to see that the Flathead action is picking up. Look forward to seeing you soon.
    Sparky

4. KC Jayhawk 78

KC Jayhawk 78 New Member

State:
    Kansas City, Ks
    Those are some nice channel cats.

5. teaysvalleyguy

teaysvalleyguy New Member

State:
    GC, OHIO
    Very nice looking fish, congrats on some nice catches.

6. katfishbangin

katfishbangin New Member

State:
    Indiana
    those are some pretty fish, not to forget the ladies. I bet that was a great time. I think women that enjoy catfishing bring a whole lot more to the table.

7. Scott Daw

Scott Daw New Member

State:
    Allentown, Pennsylvania
    Looks like you had a great time!!

8. Angler Management

Angler Management New Member

State:
    Michigan
    jk;fffffffffffffffffffffffff. Oops, just drooled on my keyboard. You say 26 fish?! Oh my, what a sweet outing. I was impressed by the takes, and how hard the river cats fight when we went out, I can't imagine it getting better. I've just cleared the next two weeks of sleep off my calendar. Now I'll have some free time. :big_smile: Oh wait, I didn't get any sleep for the past two months due to turkey hunting. Well, I guess there's no rest for the, er, sportsman...

9. catfisherman60

catfisherman60 New Member

State:
    Greenwood AR.
    some nice fish. great pics.

10. CNTRYBOY

CNTRYBOY New Member

State:
    Benton, Ar
    Those were some nice catches! Better keep them around. Are you sure fishing is all you got done? LOL But, seriuosly, nice fish you have there. Hope i can tie into some this weekend at keystone!!!

11. BAMA_CAT

BAMA_CAT New Member

State:
    Boaz,ALABAMA
    That was an AWESOME trip!!!! Now if you can just bottle up some of that and sell it WOW!!!!!! :big_smile:

12. RiverKat

RiverKat New Member

State:
    Michigan
    Gabe, the cats are taking baits and fighting harder than when you can came out. Water is warming up and things are getting CRAZY. Lookout, here comes June!!:cool2: 1st 20lb class flat of the season from this weekend.

Dan

Attached Files:

13. Angler Management

Angler Management New Member

State:
    Michigan
    Got a time off request slip sitting on my desk. Just have to fill out the date or dates. If I didn't have anything going, I'd be interested this week. Oh well, turkeys to kill, walleye to fry.

14. JAinSC

JAinSC Active Member

State:
    South Carolina
    You are an awful tease!!!

Some very nice fish there. Wish we had more great channels like that around here.

15. davedmg

davedmg New Member

State:
    Michigan
    Dan: What were the other 14 fish species? -- Old Dave, Still Curious After All These Years

16. jsk30

jsk30 New Member

State:
    NC
    Them are some nice fish.Thanks for sharing

17. girlsgonewild

girlsgonewild New Member

State:
    Michigan
    My daughter (Angie) called today to view her pics. However I cannot view because of needing 10 posts. After an hour of searching - I need help.

She had a blast and enjoyed the catfishing alot. She has not shared any of the fish and I am not sure she is going to. Please advise on how to see these pics.

thanks, girlsgonewild

18. Whiskerwhacker

Whiskerwhacker New Member

State:
    Michigan
    Welcome to the BOC. All you have to do is take a minute and write 9 more posts about anything. They don't have to be long or make any sense, just so you get the posts, then you can view the photos.

19. RiverKat

RiverKat New Member

State:
    Michigan
    Sorry Dave I did'nt word that so great. All 26 fish landed were either flatheads or channel cats. 8 of the channels were huge ones, and 3 fish were flatheads.

Dan

20. ka_c4_boom

ka_c4_boom New Member

State:
    Bedford,Ky
    nice fish dan , lady luck was deffenately in yer boat , and she looks great too :wink: