Gird your loins Big George

Discussion in 'General Conversation' started by Netmanjack, Nov 19, 2007.

1. Netmanjack

Netmanjack New Member

State:
    Ohio
    Well brothers it seems that Big George has had a free reign this past summer resulting in a massive accumulation of rep points and an ungarnered advancement in status. Yes Big George, I see that you are now considered to be a Pro!. Well I’m here to tell you that with the onslaught of the frigged winter months that I will be much more active on the forum and that with pre warning, I will be keeping a closer eye on you and your verbal shenanigans. I implore my brothers to assist me in this endeavor and if any one near to Big George can take over the responsibilities of a Pavarotti, we will welcome any and all pictures of his less than model behavior. Yes with greatness comes responsibility. Big George all eyes are on you. Brother, gird your loins and be aware. Do I hear an amen? Amen! Come on brothers and sisters, we need to keep a watchful eye on these unbridled outbursts from Jersey. Oh yeah there are a few Johns that we need to be watching too.:eek:oooh::tounge_out::smile2::wink:

2. Pennsylvaniacatchaser

Pennsylvaniacatchaser Well-Known Member

State:
    Sarver, Pa
    Amen Brother Jack! :smile2: Gotta keep an eye on anything that comes from Jersey! :crazy: :wink:

3. postbeetle

postbeetle New Member

State:
    Iowa
    Jack, I will do everything in my power to help you hold him down. He is very proud of his loins. I think he has them girded 24 hours a day. Actually it is a steel jockstrap. He is good at his one liners. Never seen anyone quite like him.

Of course he a Professional fisherman now, it might make him come to his senses. Of course he was a professional BSer before he learned how to slay catfish. One problem is he don't drink. I don't like being around a sober man. You just can't trust them.

4. BIG GEORGE

BIG GEORGE New Member

State:
    JOISY
    HMMMMM! The fact that you are thinkin of my loins somewhat puzzles me. I do hope ya were'nt in the shower when this thought popped into your head.:crazy:

And John. Trust me on this one. The world is a better place for everyone with me not drinkin.:wink:

Never have and never will consider myself a PRO.:big_smile: Just do what I can when I can.:big_smile:

Also I am flattered that so much attention is bein given to me.:eek:oooh: I think ya all need to go fishin. I'll be more than glad to take ya if ya make it up this way.:smile2:

5. Mickey

Mickey New Member Supporting Member

State:
    Illinois
    George your the man.

6. Arkansascatman777

Arkansascatman777 New Member

State:
    AR
    Right now BG is to busy choking that duck for all it's worth to worry about any of this pro talk:smile2:.

7. BIG GEORGE

BIG GEORGE New Member

State:
    JOISY

He is lookin a bit skinny on the commercials. LOL!