Catfish Angler Forum at USCA banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

· Banned
1,183 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Nothing, not even a run, The water is just as fast as the upper salt, and is still very cold. The water is in the 50s still, and it was hell keeping bait off the bank, even throwing 40 ounces of weight. No skunks though, and beat a night at the house!

· Banned
1,183 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Yeah it is what it is brutha. First time in 7 years of getting skunked at Gila. That is OK. Maybe I should throw all my gear out, and start going to Bartlett, and have Old man Dave teach me everything he knows about catfishing.

G

·
Yeah it is what it is brutha. First time in 7 years of getting skunked at Gila. That is OK. Maybe I should throw all my gear out, and start going to Bartlett, and have Old man Dave teach me everything he knows about catfishing.
let me know when u want to sell ur rod n reel :cowboy:

· Banned
1,183 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
sounds like your being humble
LoL. I have no attitude! I was laughing when I posted that. I listen to everyone. I have taken advice from dang near everyone on here, and I am always willing to learn something new, doesn't bother me one bit. Old man Dave does really good, and I highly respect his knowledge of catfishing, absolute first class guy! I respect all the yahoos, all you out there have an immesnse amout of experience and knowledge!

1 - 17 of 17 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.