Catfish Angler Forum at USCA banner
1 - 20 of 22 Posts

· Registered
7,332 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Sorry guys i didn't know this got moved to the gathering site.
Can someone please contact the MOD and see if it can stay here.I'm not sure how to do it.

Bump
I recieved a $80.00 check from James (kansasgoose) that I plan to go shopping with
this weekend for some kids gift. Thanks James!!!

Gifts for the kids

I know everyone would agree that the gifts that everyone brought for the kids at last years
gathering was was a big hit.
It was impressive at the amount and quality of the gifts that were brought and given away.

Every child had a big smile on their faces.

And then there was the merc motor that Larry donated to the family that was in need.
This about brought tears to many of our faces to see this familys reaction to this wonderfull gift.

So I dont know if we really need to post who is brining a little something for the kids.
But thought I would at least post it to remind everyone that if they are able to bring a little something so
we can do this again.
Looking at who is coming it looks like there is going to be between 17-25 kids.I say this yr we give
from the age of 16 and under if everyone agrees.

I think there will be more younger (2-10 yr) than older but we can pick gifts for these ages.

· Registered
7,332 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Bump
Gifts for the kids

I have heard from a lot of members what they have bought for the kids.Its going to be great..!!
I'm wishing I was 16 yrs old again..he!he!

I know everyone would agree that the gifts that everyone brought for the kids at last years
It was impressive at the amount and quality of the gifts that were brought and given away.

And then there was the merc motor that Larry donated to the family that was in need.
This about brought tears to many of our faces to see this familys reaction to this wonderfull gift.

So I dont know if we really need to post who is brining a little something for the kids.
But thought I would at least post it to remind everyone that if they are able to bring a little something so
we can do this again.
Looking at who is coming it looks like there is going to be between 17-25 kids.I say this yr we give

I think there will be more younger (2-10 yr) than older but we can pick gifts for these ages.

· Registered
7,332 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I had some fun today Shopping......James (KansasGoose) donated $80.00 for the Kids gifts for the gathering.
I went and spent $95.00 of it this morning.....

I hope I spent it well and it will make some kids get a smile on their faces.
It's going to be Christmas in June for these young one's..

Again a Big thank James...

Attachments

· Registered
1,262 Posts
I dunno. Looks like a really good basic selection there. Don't think having 4 or 5
of each of those items would be too repetitive to not be useful. Ya gotta know
there is going to be a lot of kids there without much gear to call their own.

· Registered
8,123 Posts
Got some "Creekin' t-shirts and about a dozen rattle bobbers so far. Will probably come up with more.

· Registered
7,332 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
Bump

Gifts for the kids

we can do this again.

· Registered
7,332 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
One last Bump

Gifts for the kids

we can do this again.

I think there will be more younger (2-10 yr) than older but we can pick gifts for these ages

1 - 20 of 22 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.