Gibbs to Toyota?

Discussion in 'Wolfman's Nascar Pit Stop' started by smokey, Jun 23, 2007.

1. smokey

smokey New Member

State:
    Tennessee
    Joe Gibbs and Toyota are in talks for Gibbs to leave Chevy and race Toyotas!It seems that Toyota wants Gibbs engine shop.I cant see "Tony the Tiger" in a Toyota. His contract is up at the end of 08,and theres somthing in Gibbs contract with Chevy that says he cant talk to anyone till his contract with G.M. runs out.I dont think Tony would stay with Gibbs if the team was switched to Toyota. Stewart wants win too bad.he dosent care about anything but winning. smokey

2. wolfman

wolfman Well-Known Member

State:
    Triadelphia, WV
    Name:
    Walter Flack
    Thats why Dale Earnhardt Jr decided not to go to Gibbs, Jr made it clear that he wanted to stay in a Chevy. Stewart will probably leave if Gibbs signs with Toyota. Unfortunately money and sponsers are dictating the sport now days.

3. TDawgNOk

TDawgNOk Gathering Monitor (Instigator)

State:
    Tulsa, Oklahoma
    wonder if we will see Stewart floating over to Hendrick if Gibbs goes Toyota.

Now THAT would be a rock solid team!

4. Mark J

Mark J New Member

State:
    Four Oaks, NC
    Stewart to RCR!
    He drives more like Dale Earnhardt then anybody else out there.
    Give him the black 3

5. wolfman

wolfman Well-Known Member

State:
    Triadelphia, WV
    Name:
    Walter Flack
    no no no Mark.....Stewart would rather go to DEI. lol

6. Gordhawk

Gordhawk New Member

State:
    Iowa
    I can see it now,Smoke in the 25 car! Would that be Hendrick's version of the fabulous four? I can just hear the little dork,Jack Roush,now complaining! That would definitely be a rock solid team.

7. WylieCat

WylieCat Well-Known Member

State:
    NC
    I do a lot of work for JGR and would love to see it!! We would have to reshoot all their videos!!!!!!!!! :big_smile: