Ghosts?

Discussion in 'General Conversation' started by Monsterkat11, Mar 8, 2006.

1. Monsterkat11

Monsterkat11 New Member

State:
    Ohio
    just out of curiousity:

ghosts, you beleive in them?

whats your experiences?

got any pictures of them?

2. gargoil77

gargoil77 New Member

State:
    Clarksville, Indiana
    I believe in them. I don't have any experiances w/ them but my ex has seen a pic of one. She had a friend that lived in a house that use to be an old tavern and she took a picture of the bar that was still there and in the picture you can see her uncle who use to own the house.
    Too many people I know and trust has too many experiances for me not to believe.

3. rasimmons

rasimmons Guest

i can honestly say i do not think ghost are real i have been to way to many places that are supposed to be haunted and nothing ever happens

4. metalman

metalman Well-Known Member

State:
    IN
    Name:
    Winston
    Many years ago I spent the night at a house where a man named George had hung himself several years earlier. The people who lived at the house talked about him quite openly and told me that if anything strange happened not to worry as he was in no way malevolant. In the middle of the night I awoke and could clearly see a pillow from the bed "hovering" about 18 inches above my face. No sooner had had I realised what it was than it fell on my face. There was enough light from the streetlight outside to see that there was nobody in the room playing a prank and at breakfast no one seemed at all suprised by what I told them, merely saying, "yes, that sounds like something George would do"
    I know this sounds like total B.S., I would think so too if it hadn't happened to me...W

5. rodpod

rodpod New Member

State:
    Evansville, Ind
    Drugs are bad..mmmmmkay

6. topjimmy

topjimmy New Member

State:
    AZ
  7. RIP

RIP New Member

State:
    Somerville, Tennessee
    Yea I believe in ghost and aliens.

8. metalman

metalman Well-Known Member

State:
    IN
    Name:
    Winston
    Hey, about that avatar picture;who's boat is that you are standing in? You would doubt the word of the guy who put you on your biggest fish? mmmmmkay...W

9. dwreel

dwreel New Member

State:
    Southern Pines, NC
    They must be real. There is a TV program just about them. :frk-big:

10. TeamCatHazzard

TeamCatHazzard New Member

State:
    Illinois
    Yea I believe in them, havent had any experiences per say with them and havent seen pics of them but still think they exist.

11. derbycitycatman

derbycitycatman Well-Known Member

State:
    Kentucky
    Name:
    your first name
    For some reason my grandfather has bought many houses that were the scenes of murder and or suicide. Ive spent years of my childhood in these houses, sometimes alone and have yet to see a ghost. Ive even been to the local closed TBhospital/sanitarium at night, that is supposed to be one of the top 10 haunted places in america. Spooky but nothing there either. I am not a believer.:)

12. Monsterkat11

Monsterkat11 New Member

State:
    Ohio
    come on guys, i know there is more experiences than that!

i think just the subject of ghosts is very intresting, i would like to start investigating houses that have been known to be haunted.

13. three_rivers

three_rivers New Member

State:
    Tupelo Ar
    All i can add is

BOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!

14. gargoil77

gargoil77 New Member

State:
    Clarksville, Indiana
    Dag gone it Three Rivers! You scared the crap out of me.

15. Chris

Chris New Member

State:
    Spring Hill, Kansas
    My mother has kept my fathers ashes after he died, becuase I will be taking them out to Colorado because he loved it there espically the Maroon Bells. Anyway my mother will be lying in bed and wake up because she said that it feels like "Dad" is rubbing her legs. It has happen quite a few times, she claims she has also seen something standing at the foot of the bed.

Chris

16. hundt

hundt Guest

ihave seen something odd but still i am convinced of what it was but never said anything because most folks would say i was off my rocker.there is nothing better than a cold barley soupand some stin bait to get your blood running

17. YeeHaw

YeeHaw New Member

State:
    Quincy Illinois
    I do belive in ghosts. I have had slight expirences when i was little i had the covers over my head in my bed and i saw a shadow through them whitch looked like a person with a top hat on, i said mom dad, and nothing answered, when i took the covers off my head it was gone i have no explication to it. Also my Grandma has a 200 year old farm house where our farm is and and the story is that back in the western days a group of men were having a game of poker, and one of the men was cheating so they shot him, and stuffed him down the tolit in the house because the owners were rich and could afford to put an out house inside their house. And sometimes you hear a moaning coming from the bathroom still. I have heard it and sometimes it says things, i have talked to it, and he protects the house from evil spirits. When we play cards at the table in the kitchen, we leave an empty chair at the table so he can watch too, because he has been spoted in a chair playing cards. It's not so scary once you actally talk to a ghost or see one, you get used to it and you make it your friend, and it watches out for you.

18. teaysvalleyguy

teaysvalleyguy New Member

State:
    GC, OHIO
    Ghosts, nah. But to each their own.

19. wishiwasfishin

wishiwasfishin New Member

State:
    kentucky
    hmmmm gost. i have to say no just for the fact i have never seen one.maybe i'm looking to hard.:)

20. catman872

catman872 Member

State:
    missouri
    So do you talk about the weather? What do you talk to this ghost about?