Ghost Hunters are in town!

Discussion in 'General Conversation' started by catfishrollo, Apr 2, 2008.

1. catfishrollo

catfishrollo New Member

State:
    Ohio
    Tonight at 9 pm. the tv show " Ghost Hunters" is airing an episode from my home area here. It is based on a place called The Prospect Place...aka Mansion. This place has been around for decades. It was a housing for run away slaves during the Civil War. The show will be aired on the SCI-FI channel.. Not that any of you care, lol, but it may be interesting for those who know this area..:eek:oooh::big_smile: rollo

2. fishnfwl

fishnfwl New Member

State:
    South Cent
    watch it every week, LOL. Did they find you? Should have taken them to the haunted river to see if they could locate that elusive 80# phantom Flattie! :wink:

3. catfishrollo

catfishrollo New Member

State:
    Ohio
    im kinda skeerd to watch....some of my fishing water is only a minute away:embarassed: on the muskingum river...... might have to hold my daughter's hand tonight and sleep with a nightlight!...:tounge_out: rollo

4. catfisherman_eky3

catfisherman_eky3 New Member

State:
    Kentucky
    I cant wait to watch the episode, I would love to get into Ghost Hunting, but I would rather catfish any day.

5. flathead willie

flathead willie Well-Known Member

State:
    Virginia
    I would like to get into that too. What a gravy job. You don't have to do much of anything and get paid good.

6. Ulikedew

Ulikedew New Member

State:
    Georgetown IN
    I am watching the 8:00 show right now as I type.Have cable ran thru the comp nice to be online and watch tv.

7. jason454ci

jason454ci Active Member

State:
    Zanesville, Ohi
    Well of course they would make us wait till the second half of the show Rollo.

8. catfishrollo

catfishrollo New Member

State:
    Ohio
    someone hug me:smile2: rollo

9. jason454ci

jason454ci Active Member

State:
    Zanesville, Ohi
    Ok boys let's all go take a tour of it. :roll_eyes:

10. catfishrollo

catfishrollo New Member

State:
    Ohio
    no way! I will be lucky to fish in the dark after that.....rollo

11. Netmanjack

Netmanjack New Member

State:
    Ohio
    I'll tell ya what, any one that can personally show me a ghost can have every bit of my fishing gear. What a bunch of hog wash! I think I'm pretty safe in my statement because I have been told that they wont show their self to non believers. lol:crazy::smile2::smile2::smile2:

12. Ulikedew

Ulikedew New Member

State:
    Georgetown IN
    Not bad a curious exactly what they saw on the thermal cam. Later this spring when it warms up me and son want to checkout Waverly Hills.For something interesting check this site out.
    http://www.louisvilleghs.com

13. jason454ci

jason454ci Active Member

State:
    Zanesville, Ohi
    I'm with you on this one Jack. Ain't seen no ghost yet and until I do I ain't buying it.

Come on Rollo you ain't gonna tell me your scared of a little ole ghost now are ya? I say we go have a look see at the place. Never know we might be able to catch one of them. They might make a great flathead bait. :smile2:

14. curdog

curdog New Member

State:
    Sheridan, Arkansas
    I do enjoy Watching that show.

15. zappaf19

zappaf19 New Member

State:
    Monticello,IN
    Never miss that show.
    Bill

16. Netmanjack

Netmanjack New Member

State:
    Ohio
    I have never see one, but I might live with one.You see when I ask the kids who did something it never is one of them so it must be the ghost! it gets away with a lot of stuff around here.lol:smile2:

17. catfishrollo

catfishrollo New Member

State:
    Ohio
    all seriousness, I would like to go tour that house.. Looks very interesting with tons of history. I'm pretty sure they give tours there also. I will check into it jason454....:wink: rollo

18. firechief4201

firechief4201 New Member

State:
    Catlettsburg, Kentucky
    Boo!:smile2::smile2: Never miss the show and yes there is ghost out there.

19. gargoil77

gargoil77 New Member

State:
    Clarksville, Indiana
    I love that show. I'm surprised they didn't see anymore than what they got. Maybe it was too cold for the ghosts. I think they said it was close to 10 below
    that night.

20. Ulikedew

Ulikedew New Member

State:
    Georgetown IN
    I would say it was more colder for them than the ghosts.Temps like that your mind is thinking one thing HEAT.