Catfish Angler Forum at USCA banner
1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
6,351 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Tonight at 9 pm. the tv show " Ghost Hunters" is airing an episode from my home area here. It is based on a place called The Prospect Place...aka Mansion. This place has been around for decades. It was a housing for run away slaves during the Civil War. The show will be aired on the SCI-FI channel.. Not that any of you care, lol, but it may be interesting for those who know this area..:eek:oooh::big_smile: rollo

·
Registered
3,306 Posts
watch it every week, LOL. Did they find you? Should have taken them to the haunted river to see if they could locate that elusive 80# phantom Flattie! :wink:

·
Registered
3,732 Posts
I'll tell ya what, any one that can personally show me a ghost can have every bit of my fishing gear. What a bunch of hog wash! I think I'm pretty safe in my statement because I have been told that they wont show their self to non believers. lol:crazy::smile2::smile2::smile2:

·
Registered
1,297 Posts
I'm with you on this one Jack. Ain't seen no ghost yet and until I do I ain't buying it.

Come on Rollo you ain't gonna tell me your scared of a little ole ghost now are ya? I say we go have a look see at the place. Never know we might be able to catch one of them. They might make a great flathead bait. :smile2:

·
Registered
3,732 Posts
I have never see one, but I might live with one.You see when I ask the kids who did something it never is one of them so it must be the ghost! it gets away with a lot of stuff around here.lol:smile2:

1 - 20 of 21 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.