Ghost and luck.

Discussion in 'General Conversation' started by firechief4201, May 12, 2008.

1. firechief4201

firechief4201 New Member

State:
    Catlettsburg, Kentucky
    Me and my wife was fishing about a week ago and the swears she seen a ghost. Later that night she landed her PB flathead. Has anybody else have this happen to them.:eek:oooh:

2. big-muddy

big-muddy New Member

State:
    norfolk, va
    never seen a ghost and never caught a flathead, so no.

3. catfishjohn

catfishjohn New Member

State:
    Greenup Co. KY

She told me about that. I believe her 100%!!! When she told me that I had chills and a cold feeling over my body.:eek:oooh::confused2: She described Her also to the very last detail. I personally have never seen one but I plan on when I'm able to hit that spot with Danny & His Wife as much as I can. :wink::big_smile:

I feel a True Trophy Flattie, Channel or even a Blue from that area, I have a feeling there that I've never felt and it wasn't gas,,,:smile2:....But a good feeling!:wink::big_smile::cool2:

Danny,
    Tell them about that ship that sunk right at the mouth of the Big Sandy & Ohio. That really gave me chills also and that is for sure true!!!:wink::confused2:

4. Junior42

Junior42 New Member

State:
    Catlettsburg, KY
    That was the same night wasent it. I didn't eve relise that was the same night. Weird.:eek:oooh:

5. catfishjohn

catfishjohn New Member

State:
    Greenup Co. KY
    Reminding you about this. It might deserve its own thread. I hope like he!! we go friday night, I want to see or hear some of this stuff!!!:crazy::wink::confused2: