Getting married?

Discussion in 'General Conversation' started by Johnny B, Jun 26, 2009.

1. Johnny B

Johnny B New Member

State:
    illinois
    Any of you big fisherman get married on a lake or some sort of fishing theme?? WE thought it would be a good idea and was looking for some ideas.:sweat:

2. cheapNdisgusting

cheapNdisgusting Well-Known Member Supporting Member Supporting Member

State:
    Zalma Mo.
    Name:
    Russ
    If this is your "starter wife" I reccomend let her choose. If the wife is happy - so is life.

3. 320hotrod

320hotrod New Member

State:
    KCMO
    Better listen to the "old fart":smile2: Buddy of mine got hitched for the first time to a woman who owned a tackle store, did the whole hop in the boat thing at the end and ride off into the wide blue water (of a small town lake), only to split up bout a year later. Like he said, happy wife=happy life. Just don't go catfishing for your honeymoon

4. Phil Washburn

Phil Washburn New Member

State:
    Shawnee OK
    Johnny, i am on my second, and i have 2 words for you: COLD FEET!!!!!

get 'em before it is too late!!!:eek:oooh::smile2::smile2:

5. tomtom

tomtom New Member

State:
    nevada
    i got married on a lake outside, it was awesome but the wind came up and like half my guests left, but i dont regret it, getting married outside just seems right when your into the outdoors, and being on the water is great i would recomend it for sure

6. tyrupp

tyrupp New Member

State:
    Ellis,Kans
    Don't marry her at your favorite honey hole, after she's long gone you will think of her while you are applying secret 7 to your tube or furry thing.!!!!

7. Phil Washburn

Phil Washburn New Member

State:
    Shawnee OK
    you ain't right, Ty:eek:oooh::smile2:

8. Mickey

Mickey New Member Supporting Member

State:
    Illinois
    Congrats Johnny. When is the big day planned?

9. buckethead

buckethead New Member

State:
    arkansas
    hey man

I would give you some advice, (((But I have been married 2 times)))) so I dont think I would be any good at giveing advice,:cool2:

One of the grounds that my exwife filed the divorce for was that """I never paid any attention to what she said"""" and I forgot what the other ones were !!!!!!!:roll_eyes:

good luck best wishes to you and the bride !!!!

cliff

10. lendog

lendog New Member

State:
    berks, PA
    plus she'll tell her new boyfriend or husband your secret spot:eek:oooh:

11. CBurns87

CBurns87 New Member

State:
    Topeka Kansas
    first off congrats! Second..if its something BOTH of you want to do )getting married by a lake) then it really doesnt matter. Doing that can give you a one in a life time wedding...weather, and everything is in the hands of god...i know when my hubby and i renew our vows i want to have it on a lake...and hell ill probably let him have some lines in the water, but the god knows when we are saying our vows the biggest hit of his life will happen:smile2: but thats what makes life fun and makes for one hell of an intersting wedding...so from a girls point of view...as long as its something SHE wants to do....then go for it.

12. Johnny B

Johnny B New Member

State:
    illinois
    NO, i'M NOT GETTIN MARRIED NOW...BUT MAYBE 5-10 YEARS...i WAS JUST CURIOUS ABOUT ANYONE GETTIN MARRIED ON A LAKE...ECT... i DON'T NEED ADVICE ON EX-WIFES OR BAD RELATIONSHIPS..THANKS THOUGH..:wink:.i'VE HAD A GREAT ONE WITH MY GF AND 18 MO. OLD DAUGHTER OF 6 YEARS AND WAS JUST CURIOUS..THANKS GUYS

13. Catgirl

Catgirl New Member

Johnny.....do you have riverboats? No fishing, but a great place to get married imo. On the water, beautiful scenery on the banks, etc. Plenty of room for guests to have fun, and you two to be the center of attention as well.

Oh YEAH, don't go askin' for advice on the BOC if ya don't really want it. Lotta been there, done that. :wink:

14. SSgt Fishslayer

SSgt Fishslayer New Member

State:
    south carolina
    shoot boy you might as well get married then. you been together for 6 years and got a kid together, might as well make it official.

15. catfish kenny

catfish kenny New Member

State:
    Iowa
    Yup what Joey said (LOL)

16. kbgrillin

kbgrillin New Member

State:
    Tennessee
    Yep, what Kenny said Joey said.:big_smile: