Getting hooked

Discussion in 'KANSAS LAKES / RESERVOIRS TALK' started by kcgeoff, Jan 20, 2006.

1. kcgeoff

kcgeoff New Member

State:
    Kansas
    Well its official I proposed to Julie in September. She accepted and were getting "hooked" on April 29th at 4:00 pm. We would like to invite any fellow catters to attend and celebrate with us at the wedding dance afterwards.

We tried to set the wedding to take place at the Missouri river but because of unpredictable Kansas weather we decided to have it at a church. Also Julie was worried that I would have Gary stash some fishing poles and shad near by. LOL

2. spoonfish

spoonfish New Member

State:
    Warsaw, Mo.
    Congrats to you Geoff
    I had a friend that got married on the Missouri in Bellvue Neb.
    They rented the belle of brownville paddle boat and had the reception on it also. It was a lot of fun.
    Wish you both the best and dont forget to take the shad outta your pockets.

3. dwreel

dwreel New Member

State:
    Southern Pines, NC
    Congradulations, Geoff.

Treat her right, You'll never really know her true worth until she is gone.

4. catfishcentral

catfishcentral New Member

State:
    OK
    Congrats there Geoff!! Hey maybe you ought to get a wedding registry at Cabela's and The Catfish Connection.;) Maybe a eight place setting of tiger rods and penn 320 LD's.

5. Aquacat

Aquacat New Member

State:
    Sherman, Texas
    Congrads Gaoff! I hope everything works out for you'll!:)

6. GaryF

GaryF New Member

State:
    O.P., KS
    "Julie was worried that I would have Gary stash some fishing poles and shad near by"

I guess plan "A" is out, lol.

7. Dreadnaught

Dreadnaught New Member

State:
    Henderson,Ky
    Hey Geoff, Congratulations, Brother!!! Glad to here you found someone that can tolerate your fishing habits, LOL!!!
    I guess since you are getting married on the 29th of april, you are planning the honeymoon around the official flathead spring feed right,LMAO!!!

All kidding aside,I hope You and Julie have a wonderful life together!!!
    I hope that you and your new wife will have as many happy years together as my wife and I have had. We have been married for 22 great years and looking for 22 more:)

8. Catfish Fever

Catfish Fever New Member

State:
    Wside, Mil
    Geoff and Julie, me and the Frau would like to wish you both our congratulations, and a long, healthy and happy life together. Stick together through the trials and tribulations and they'll bond you together forever. Lydia and me are starting on our 47th year this year, we're looking forward to our 50th. GOOD LUCK!

9. kcgeoff

kcgeoff New Member

State:
    Kansas
    Dreadnaught actually around here April 29th is the height of blue cat season on the Missouri. For the last several seasons we have determined that the last week of April/first 2 weeks of May is when the best bite happens. Julie was very understanding and scheduled the wedding around my blue-cat plans. LMAO

Thanks for the congrats. I see us being together for along time. She makes me complete.

10. kcgeoff

kcgeoff New Member

State:
    Kansas
    Gary,
    Whats plan "B"? LOL

Chris, Thanks for the congrats hopefully we'll be able to meet sometime this year for some fishing. I'll probably make it to Keystone this year for the gathering.

Jim,
    Thanks for the advice. I hope to make it to Milford this year to fish with you.

Everybody thanks for the congrats. I hope to see some of the BOC at the wedding. Anybody who's interested in attending just send me a PM and I'll send you a reply.

11. eggman

eggman New Member

State:
    Jefferson City, Missouri
    Geoff, congratulations brother!

to Gary my condolences, now who ya gonna go fishin with?? :rolleyes:

egg

12. brad kilpatrick

brad kilpatrick New Member

State:
    Kansas City
    Congrats Geoff !!!!! Give me a shout if Ya need a fishing partner sometime this year I promise i won't talk too much.......LOL

13. kcgeoff

kcgeoff New Member

State:
    Kansas
    Brad, I'll be sure to get ahold of you later this year for some fishing!

14. brad kilpatrick

brad kilpatrick New Member

State:
    Kansas City
    sounds good Man!!! I can't wait for spring!!! gettin cabin fever real bad!! think i'm gonna run on over to rogers and take a look around! I was @ cbelas last night, I need to go fishing so i stop buying stuff 'cause i'm bored!

15. KC Jayhawk 78

KC Jayhawk 78 New Member

State:
    Kansas City, Ks
    Congratulations Geoff :)

16. nosnag

nosnag New Member

State:
    Florida
    Best of luck Geoff.
    BILL

17. Catfish Fever

Catfish Fever New Member

State:
    Wside, Mil
    Geoff, that'd be great, I'd sure like to fish with you again, been along time since Keystone II.:crying:

18. Fatkat

Fatkat New Member

State:
    Blanchester, Ohio
    Congratulations Geoff, best of luck.

19. Chris

Chris New Member

State:
    Spring Hill, Kansas
    Congrats my brother!

chris

20. kcgeoff

kcgeoff New Member

State:
    Kansas
    Thanks everybody for all the congrats. :)