Getting down to the nitty gritty

Discussion in 'NFL Talk' started by Phil Washburn, Dec 16, 2006.

1. Phil Washburn

Phil Washburn New Member

State:
    Shawnee OK
    interesting that, heading into this weekends games, only the chargers and bears have sewn up their divisions. not one playoff spot, including wildcards, outside those two, have been decided. 3 games left, and the pats and colts still haven't sewn up so much as a wildcard. while the pats need only win one more game, things could be more grim for the colts. they may not be favored monday nite, and if they lose that one they might just fold right on out.

i think this weekend will settle most divisions, and the wildcards also. but if some of the division leaders stumble, (pats, colts, cowboys, saints etc) it could get very interesting.

gonna be fun to see how it all shakes down:big_smile:

2. brad kilpatrick

brad kilpatrick New Member

State:
    Kansas City
    Its been a pretty exciting season so far. most of the races are still pretty tight, gotta love the NFL. just no way of telling whats gonna happen. There is so much paridy, one or two key plays can make or break a season!

3. catfishjohn

catfishjohn New Member

State:
    Greenup Co. KY
    I agree with that.I can't wait till tomorrow to see what all happens.

4. smokey

smokey New Member

State:
    Tennessee
    I dont know if the red sea would have to part again or what, but this A>M> on some radio talkshow they were saying that my Titans even have a chance for the playoffs.Who would have thought after 13 weeks that could be said. smokey

5. Pennsylvaniacatchaser

Pennsylvaniacatchaser Well-Known Member

State:
    Sarver, Pa
    Your right! Maybe one of these days Major League Baseball will wake up and get the type system the NFL uses with the salary cap and all so someone besides the Yankees, Redsox and other big market teams can have a shot at the playoffs.