getting close to a new number 1 poster

Discussion in 'General Conversation' started by flathunter, Jul 13, 2008.

1. flathunter

flathunter New Member

State:
    Ohio
    catfishjphn is getting real close to tea bag as the boc top poster, way to go buddy!

I think a big prize such as a new fishing boat should be in order!:wink:

2. catfishjohn

catfishjohn New Member

State:
    Greenup Co. KY
    Thank You Jack!!!:wink::big_smile:
    :smile2::smile2::smile2:...That would be nice but won't happen, I'm positive of that. I'd settle for a BOC hat and shirt.....:roll_eyes::wink::smile2: I think I still have a couple thousand posts I think to catch up with Tea though. I'm gonna try to get all I can in before my surgery because I probably won't feel much like it after it for a little bit. I'll be back in full force after that though...:smile2:
    I think I'm starting to get Carpal Tunnel in my hands already...:crazy::roll_eyes::smile2:

3. flathunter

flathunter New Member

State:
    Ohio
    heck John you can do 2000 post in a week

4. catfishjohn

catfishjohn New Member

State:
    Greenup Co. KY
    Probably could if I could sit here for that long. It may show I'm online all the time which I am on a lot but don't post a whole lot because I just don't feel good enough to post. I can lay down for a few hours and come back and It shows that I'm still online.
    Usually I stay on until I have to lay down which is quite often these days and thats why I haven't posted a whole lot lately. My Neurosurgeon finally called me in some meds and I've been able to sit longer and post more. D-Day is Wednesday the 16th for me. I'll find out about my surgery or two and how long I'm gonna be laid up for. If I had a laptop I'd have a ton more posts. Heck, I'd probably already have past Tea...:crazy::roll_eyes::wink::smile2:
    I'm gonna buy a laptop one of these years, probably 5-10 years...:smile2::smile2:

5. jagdoctor1

jagdoctor1 New Member

State:
    CA/AZ
    Hey I don't know about it but Good luck on the surgery and don't have a heart attack if the doctor tells you your sickness is caused by overexposure to computer screen hehe.

6. willcat

willcat New Member

State:
    texas
    You gotta wonder where TEA would be w/his posts if he was on like he used to be though????:eek:oooh: they wouldnt have a category for him, hell he'd probably be sitting next to PAUL trying to take over CATFISHTALK lol:smile2:

7. brother hilljack

brother hilljack New Member

State:
    Shelbyville, TN
    That would quite an accomplishment, Good luck on your quest

8. psychomekanik

psychomekanik New Member

State:
    Illinois
  9. psychomekanik

psychomekanik New Member

State:
    Illinois
  10. Mickey

Mickey New Member Supporting Member

State:
    Illinois
    Get it done John. You post and we will read them. Has your surgery date been set yet?

11. big-muddy

big-muddy New Member

State:
    norfolk, va
    yeah mine always says im on, too. its because i just keep logged in with the mac all day and night. way to go on all the posts, john man, it took me over a year to get to 1400!

12. catfishjohn

catfishjohn New Member

State:
    Greenup Co. KY

I go at 8am in the morning to find out. My Neurologist said there is a possibility he may go ahead and admit me and do surgery the next morning because the breaks were pretty bad. I'll post when I find out something or If I get put in the hospital tomorrow I'll let Dreadnaught, Crab or Firechief4201 know and one of them can post it.

13. bigcatmaniac

bigcatmaniac New Member

State:
    California Miss
    Good luck with your surgery, hope it doesnt keep you layed up for very long.