getting back into it...need help for norman

Discussion in 'NORTH CAROLINA LAKES / RESERVOIRS' started by P1NTO, Jul 23, 2009.

1. P1NTO

P1NTO New Member

State:
    north carolina
    okay guys been out of catfishing for about 5 years took on a few other hobbys and realized this is still cheaper and alot less stressful so anyways can anyone give me a good place to start out on norman? and how are they biting

2. mintaka

mintaka Well-Known Member

State:
    Charlotte , N.C
    If you are in a boat , ask LakeNormanBlues . He knows that lake like the back of his hand. If on shore , ask LakeNormanBlues or ride through Davidson until you get to the park on Griffith. Across the street there is a pipe connecting the park to a cove. It is in this spot where I caught the most catfish I ever have in my life! And it transpired in under an hour!! Either way , good luck!!

3. Mac-b

Mac-b Moderator Staff Member Supporting Member

State:
    North Caro
    Name:
    Mac
    Tell us more, are you fishing from the bank or a boat? Do you fish up river or down river?

4. bluejay

bluejay Well-Known Member

State:
    Napoleon, Mo.
    Welcome to the BOC Josh. Mac is your man!!

5. P1NTO

P1NTO New Member

State:
    north carolina
    i will be fishing from a boat i wanna ancor and fish plan on using perch and blue gill for bait also going to put in arould little creek

Last edited: Jul 23, 2009
  6. Mac-b

Mac-b Moderator Staff Member Supporting Member

State:
    North Caro
    Name:
    Mac
    Go to Hagers Creek and take the left fork and go to the end where it turns right. Anchor down in the 30'+ water and spread your baits out. Or you can go to the end of Little Creek and when you see the water intake, look for the point before you turn right toward the power lines. Or, you can anchor down close to the big shoal in Little Creek. Be sure and put out some live bait along with your cut bait. mac

7. P1NTO

P1NTO New Member

State:
    north carolina
    thanks alot just bought 2 boats for the price of one so anyone needing a good trihull send them my way

8. larry d. grady

larry d. grady Member

State:
    north caro
    welcome to the boc pinto.

9. P1NTO

P1NTO New Member

State:
    north carolina
    thanks i will give you a call