Gettin Ready!!

Discussion in 'LOCAL OHIO TALK' started by catfishrollo, Feb 28, 2009.

1. catfishrollo

catfishrollo New Member

State:
    Ohio
    Smoothkip25 will agree from a similar situation, lol... I need my wife to give birth! Sarah is scheduled for a C-section on March 10th. with our first son! I can't wait to meet the lil guy, but can honestly say, I am ready to put my wife up on the trading post for a couple rods and reels!:roll_eyes: I love her to death, and would never do that!:smile2: But, can say my tolerance for arguing, and bickering is about all I can handle right now... After the pregnancy, I have that post stuff with all the crying etc. to deal with then. So come on cat season!!!!!.... SOMEONE PLEASE TAKE ME FISHING! IM GONNA NEED A REASON TO LEAVE THE HOUSE!!!!!! LMAO!! rollo

2. Catpaw

Catpaw Well-Known Member

State:
    Central Cail
    Name:
    James
    Rollo Rollo Rollo :smile2:I'll trade you 2 cat eye marble's... a sling shot ...and a horned toad frog for her lol Just kidding...But i'll tell you one thing go in with your wife well they perform the c-section:eek:oooh:It's a sight to behold!!!!!!

3. Mickey

Mickey New Member Supporting Member

State:
    Illinois
    Rollo I thought the man was to take the first year off from all activities to be with the wife and new baby.:smile2:

4. catfishrollo

catfishrollo New Member

State:
    Ohio
    We had a section before, I got cool pictures then as well:crazy:, was gonna post em, but many probably don't care to see such.. LOL.. Looked like large cutbait!:smile2: I will get good pictures for our son also. Maybe I will post some... I honestly love my wife more than anything, its been a long pregnancy for her as well. We are ready to get this over with!:roll_eyes: ...TRUST ME!:smile2::eek:oooh: rollo

5. catfishrollo

catfishrollo New Member

State:
    Ohio
    I will be on the water less obviously, but not out totally..:wink: rollo

6. RetiredToFish

RetiredToFish New Member

State:
    Newark, Ohio
    Jason ... I think we can adapt one of the newer baby car seats to fit onto you boat ... so you can baby sit and still go fishing ... but you will probably have to do more day fishing .... Garry- :wink:

7. catfishrollo

catfishrollo New Member

State:
    Ohio
    Garry. You are a good friend of mine... Interested in Baby- Sitting?:roll_eyes::tounge_out::smile2::wink: rollo

8. smoothkip25

smoothkip25 New Member

State:
    ohio
    I hear ya Rollo! Valerie said F you! LOL! Shes kiddin! The mood swings is what bothers me from happy to if she had a gun i would be shot! I have to watch what i say shes sittin next to me now. Everyone be quiet!!!:eek:oooh::smile2::smile2::smile2:

9. Catpaw

Catpaw Well-Known Member

State:
    Central Cail
    Name:
    James
    I'am happy for your wife and you rollo God Bless your family.

10. catfishrollo

catfishrollo New Member

State:
    Ohio
    LMAO!! Goodluck to you both, im sure you are excited as we are!!,,:wink: rollo

11. smoothkip25

smoothkip25 New Member

State:
    ohio
    March 5th is when val is gettin her C section. Its her first! Colton and Caleb are the names we have choosen. What you guys decide on Rollo?

12. catfishrollo

catfishrollo New Member

State:
    Ohio
    We are keeping it hush for now, but if one of those names come out...lol... how many daddys can you claim to be in one year?:smile2::wink::roll_eyes: rollo

13. Still_Waters...

Still_Waters... New Member

State:
    Ohio
    Well, Rollo if you really need to get out of the house you can call on me, I'mm ready short notice and always ready for fishing, escpecially when I get my bait tank set up, then I'll be fully stocked with bait and really ready for action. :wink::smile2:

14. katfish ken

katfish ken New Member

State:
    Paintsvill
    Guys I feel for you having to deal with the mood swings and all. I have faint memories of that part of life. :embarassed::eek:oooh::crazy: Now I just spoil my grandchildren and send them home to their parents.:wink::smile2: Getting old has its advantages:cool2::wink::smile2:

15. smokey869

smokey869 New Member

State:
    frederickt
    kip and rollo i wish you both the best and will try and keep in touch to see how it all goes for yall, hopefully you will get them feeling well enough so you can get out for the spring bite :wink:

16. rich crabtree

rich crabtree New Member

State:
    ohio
    im with KatfishKen , rollo, its ruff now but later down the road you ll look back and love and miss it, the kat s will allways be there, a new son ,and him growing up will change so stay with the boy , and pass the love of fishing to him

17. Tangler

Tangler New Member

State:
    Sugarcreek, Ohi
    I got two boys named Braylon and Caeden. Bray is 17 months and Caeden is 3 months (yea i know, i know, we didnt waste any time :roll_eyes::roll_eyes:). I dont have any girls but I can tell you that there are many times that Ive gotten a little choked up over my boys learning new things and just growing soo fast. I definitely cant wait to show them how to cast a Zebco 33 in a few years:smile2::smile2:. Will be great. So congrats to you and yours and good luck with the new baby!!

Tang

P.S. Heres some pics of my little monsters!! And I even threw one in of the Big Catfish Hating Monster:smile2::smile2::smile2::smile2:

Attached Files:

18. varmint_sniper

varmint_sniper New Member

State:
    OHIO
    Rollo anytime ya need a break pm me and ill do my best to take you away to do so catfishin lol congrads on the new addition just had my first son last Feb 22 2008 hes 1yr old now and cant wait to take him out for a night of fishin with his two olded sisters my girls love to catfish there 4 and 5 and there a hand full but they allway out fish dear ol dad but id rather see them catch the big 1 anyways my oldest daught got her first channel cat last yr 5lb 6 oz ill try to post pics when i get them on comp again congrads man