Gettin closer

Discussion in 'Wolfman's Nascar Pit Stop' started by Mike81, Jan 10, 2009.

1. Mike81

Mike81 Well-Known Member

State:
    Alabama
    About 1 month to go until were back at it. Bout time to start some smack ain't it??? Rollo...you gonna go with a driver who has a chance make it to the end of a few races this year or you still the napa poster boy???? :wink::smile2:

2. catfishrollo

catfishrollo New Member

State:
    Ohio
    You know the ole sayin.... NO ONE LIKES A QUITTER!!!:smile2: :wink: rollo

3. Catgirl

Catgirl New Member

I was just sayin' to myself the other day, "I'll be glad when race season starts again." :cool2:

Of course, in all likelihood I won't be able to watch the first half of the season (not until they broadcast on one of the major networks).

But, I'll keep up with it by listenin' to you guys and your smack talkin'! :wink:

4. smokey

smokey New Member

State:
    Tennessee
    Tanya you just may have to skip that Sunday afternoon tea, and head down to the bar.watch it on the BIG SCREEN.
    smokey

5. catfishjohn

catfishjohn New Member

State:
    Greenup Co. KY

I can't wait!!! No good teams left in the NFL Playoffs so I'm ready for some RACIN!!!
    Who you all predicting to win it all this year? I'd love for JR to win it all but my pre-season pick is gonna be Edwards.:cool2:

6. Wabash River Bear

Wabash River Bear New Member

State:
    Indiana
    Thats right GearHeads! It's feelin like a Hedricks kinda year to me already. Hopefully Jimmie will share a few wins with Jeff & JR.
    Rollo, You keep on keepin the dream alive bro. Mikey needs all the support he can get.
    Cats, where's Cats? Jerm will keep us all riled up with the contraversal Bush bros hoopla and his favotite acrobat, Carl Edwards.
    Lots of new meat to abuse this year, LOL. It ought to be interesting.

Rubbin is racin boys! Lets trade some paint!

7. spoonfish

spoonfish New Member

State:
    Warsaw, Mo.
    Im ready too. Football lost my intrest several years ago so this time of year there's not much to watch. Im ready to hear some engines fire up, See Michael hit the wall-trip and #24 to win this year........:cool2:

Let's go Racin boys!!!

8. brinley45cal

brinley45cal Active Member

State:
    kentucky
    Boy i know im ready,im interested to see how tony does with the new team,its got me a little nervous.hopefully i wont make to many people mad like last season with to much smack talkin:wink:

9. spoonfish

spoonfish New Member

State:
    Warsaw, Mo.
    Dont worry about the smack talk James. You win some you loose some.
    Gordon didnt even have a win last year but still finished above Stewart.....:smile2::tounge_out::smile2:

10. centexcop

centexcop New Member

State:
    Texas
    I have to agree. Hendrick Motorsports is definitely gonna be the team to be with. I think JR is gonna have a good year!

11. Gordhawk

Gordhawk New Member

State:
    Iowa
    Did he get rid of his cousin? I didn't think so!

12. brinley45cal

State:
    kentucky
    lol ah see already startin.but yeah thats true,there something wrong with that i think.But im sure nascar will make sure gordhole finishes better this year.Oh course he has been replaced by johnson for top dog so maybe hes not getting the better equipment anymore.:smile2:
    really though i got a feeling tony being an owner driver is going to be to much for him,i think i read where there was only one owner driver thats ever won a championship so thats not good odds but i figure if anyone can pull it off it would be him.

13. Wabash River Bear

Wabash River Bear New Member

State:
    Indiana
    LOL, yup I can see it now. Tony loses his cool after getting into a scuffle with,,,oh,,, lets say one of the fine outstanding Bush bros, and gets a 2 for 1 fine, owner and driver. :eek:oooh: That ought to send him off the deep end. :crazy: We may get to see a whole new level of ol Smoke gettin twisted up. :smile2:

14. brinley45cal

State:
    kentucky
    yeah thats why i like him,hes like a box of chocolates you never know what your going to get.its going to be interesting for sure.

15. kbgrillin

kbgrillin New Member

State:
    Tennessee
    Well, I am one of the few Jimmy Johnson fans out there. But he has been my fav. driver since his rookie year. So i'm ready for the smack talk. LOL.:cool2: But i'll be talking smack after he wins his 4th Championship.

16. ryang

ryang Well-Known Member

State:
    Blacklick, Ohio
    Name:
    Gary
    I think with Mark Martin blocken for Gordon he should have a great year since that about all MM does anymore is drive nice. Im a Gordan fan but he seems to be slipping down the nice slope too much and needs to drive it like he stole it like Jimmy does.

17. JERMSQUIRM

JERMSQUIRM New Member

State:
    il-waynesv
    cant wait to kick it off with the 500. gonna be a weird season without beer.:eek:oooh:

oh well a cold pop or maybe a NA beer will do. go #99.

ill get the pool results tomorrow guys. i think mike won it way it looked. sorry but the looming divorce was priority #1. and since me and my wife are still togather and doing real good it was time well spent.

good luck all you guys but remember "when they drop the green friendships are off" :smile2:

let the pies fly.:wink:

18. ryang

ryang Well-Known Member

State:
    Blacklick, Ohio
    Name:
    Gary
    Nah you just take better naps :smile2::tounge_out:

19. Mike81

Mike81 Well-Known Member

State:
    Alabama
    I really think Mark Martin is going to be a front runner this year. Man I wish he'd win the championship. Hope Hendrick gives him their best stuff.

20. Catfish Levi

Catfish Levi Member

State:
    chillicothe, mo
    id like to see mark martin win one to. just hope my man happy harvick has a good season!!