Catfish Angler Forum at USCA banner
1 - 20 of 53 Posts

· Banned
1,183 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I guess if you go to a lake to meet people there to show them around the lake, you better have your own boat, reagardless if you have given them tons of advice or not, and willing to show them your spots, or end up in a crowded boat with someone who is willing to help out. Unreal.

· Registered
367 Posts
I guess if you go to a lake to meet people there to show them around the lake, you better have your own boat, reagardless if you have given them tons of advice or not, and willing to show them your spots, or end up in a crowded boat with someone who is willing to help out. Unreal.
Lmao hmmmmm what happened now?

· Registered
508 Posts
Ok. Got to ask. What's the story behind this or should I ask?:secret:

· Banned
1,183 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
I'm gonna wait, didn't happen to me, just heard about it, and the guy it happened to is a great friend of mine on here. Gave a new guy lots of advice on rods, reels, hooks, lines etc., and then was willing to show him all his sweet spots, then the dude left him on the dock! What BS!

· Registered
508 Posts
I'm gonna wait, didn't happen to me, just heard about it, and the guy it happened to is a great friend of mine on here. Gave a new guy lots of advice on rods, reels, hooks, lines etc., and then was willing to show him all his sweet spots, then the dude left him on the dock! What BS!
Ok. I see. I would have to agree with you on that. Can't imagine after helping someone to that extent and leaving him high and dry. Pretty dirty if you ask me.

G

·
No more of that crap just send him to pleasnt with meal worms near the damn.......dirty dirty u know who ya are and u won't be fishing with the wisker_toon that's for sure . Its the great people like shortpole for going 4 deep on his boat so chad could fish props to shortpole.

· Banned
2,114 Posts
Ok I just got off the phone with Larry and what happen is I think we just had a miscomunication problem he apologised for leaving me there and we talked about it and we are all squared away now. So I don't think it's a big deal.

· Banned
216 Posts
is all my fault guyz i told the truth about chad tat he goes on ppl boats and looses fishes on intentionaly people are afraid of him .im sorry chad but u still owe me that a 22 10 lbs

G

·
Just wanted to chime in here and sincerely apoligize to the others also. It wasn't like it seemed. It was a misunderstanding from the get go. Any of you guys are welcome on my boat anytime. Hope we can start over with a clean slate and go fishing with you guys again. I'm not the best communicator and a bit slow at times.
Looking forward to fishing with you guys again and I'll try not to assume things and make a ass out of myself.
If anyone wants to iron anything else out, post it here or pm me and I'll get back to you. Not trying to hide anything.
Larry

· Banned
1,183 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Just wanted to chime in here and sincerely apoligize to the others also. It wasn't like it seemed. It was a misunderstanding from the get go. Any of you guys are welcome on my boat anytime. Hope we can start over with a clean slate and go fishing with you guys again. I'm not the best communicator and a bit slow at times.
Looking forward to fishing with you guys again and I'll try not to assume things and make a ass out of myself.
If anyone wants to iron anything else out, post it here or pm me and I'll get back to you. Not trying to hide anything.
Larry
I am cool with start overs. I will never fault a man who is humble enough to apologize. Chad is just a great dude, and I have seen him load his pontoon up with lots of people, and be super generous with his boat, and knowledge, so that really pissed me off.

G

·
I am cool with start overs. I will never fault a man who is humble enough to apologize. Chad is just a great dude, and I have seen him load his pontoon up with lots of people, and be super generous with his boat, and knowledge, so that really pissed me off.
Believe me, this was not intentional, just a misunderstanding between two guys who didn't know each other. I assumed some things I shouldn't have, I hope ya'll will just give me another chance, because I can assure you that what happened at the lake is not who I am. Any of you are always welcome on my boat,
Guess the beer is on me next trip.
Can't wait for the next trip, as long as my wife will let me go again. Came home kinda depressed because I didn't know what was going on.

· Banned
1,183 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
Believe me, this was not intentional, just a misunderstanding between two guys who didn't know each other. I assumed some things I shouldn't have, I hope ya'll will just give me another chance, because I can assure you that what happened at the lake is not who I am. Any of you are always welcome on my boat,
Guess the beer is on me next trip.
Can't wait for the next trip, as long as my wife will let me go again. Came home kinda depressed because I didn't know what was going on.
It is all good by me, not that I am someone special. Just good buds with Chad is all.

1 - 20 of 53 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.