Get your Avatars up....we'll help

Discussion in 'General Conversation' started by teaysvalleyguy, Aug 18, 2006.

1. teaysvalleyguy

teaysvalleyguy New Member

State:
    GC, OHIO
    Time for the monthy Avatar begging. It is great to be able to see who you are talking too. Easy to do, just email a picture to one of us that can help, we'll get em resized and posted for ya.

You can also snail mail a developed pic if you would like.

There are many members willing to help, myself, JW, and a few others also. Just hollar and we'll get ya taken care of.

Act now and I'll throw ya 10 Coins and 130 Rep points for getting one up.

2. countrygirl0569

countrygirl0569 New Member

State:
    Kentucky
    For anyone in perticular?

3. kbgrillin

kbgrillin New Member

State:
    Tennessee
    My guess would be, MEOW.

4. Pastor E

Pastor E New Member

State:
    Beebe AR
    Thanks Bro I need all the help I can get:big_smile:

5. teaysvalleyguy

State:
    GC, OHIO
    LMAO, yeah, I was thinking about ol Tanya when I made this thread.

But I want every member to get one up, love to see who I am talking too. Great feature of the BOC, we should all take advantage of it.

6. teaysvalleyguy

State:
    GC, OHIO
    Edward, just hollar. More then happy to help ya buddy.

7. Katmaster Jr.

Katmaster Jr. New Member

State:
    Wilmington, NC
    I would be more then glad to resize a picture for anyone that needs an avatar here, I can resize them and tell you how to put them up, but that's about all I'm good for..lol.

Just send me a PM, or post here, and I will try to help.

8. cjharrol

cjharrol New Member

State:
    Indiana
    I'm new but what are the coin and rep points for? I'll try and post an avatar.

9. Katmaster Jr.

Katmaster Jr. New Member

State:
    Wilmington, NC
    Welcome to the site.

Gold Coins - You get one everytime you post, and there are some contest that require that you have a certain number of coins to enter them.

Rep Points - If someone agrees or disagrees with your post they give these too you, they are not really for anything, they just show you that someone liked what you had to say. To give them just click on the little symbol with an "X" on it in the upper right corner of a persons post.

Hope this helps you.

10. cjharrol

cjharrol New Member

State:
    Indiana
    Well, I figured out how to upload an avatar. Unfornately the bass in the picture is the biggest fish I've caught all year :( Although, I've only fished around five times this year. I'm hoping the size of the fish will get bigger and the number of times I get to go fishing will increase. Come on bite big cats...squeal those reels :)

11. Itch2Scratch

Itch2Scratch New Member

State:
    Ivy Bend on LOZ, Missouri
    Welcome to the BOC Family Chris!:big_smile:

12. cjharrol

cjharrol New Member

State:
    Indiana
    Katmaster I just noticed you're from Murfreesboro, NC. In Murfreesboro, Arkansas there is a state park where you can dig for diamonds. I took my then girlfriend there and dug for diamonds for half the day and then I pulled out a diamond ring (I purchased before the trip) and asked her to marry me. It's been four years and were still happily married.

It's called Crater of Diamonds State Park, here's the link if anyone is interested.
    http://gorp.away.com/gorp/location/ar/parks/crater.htm

13. cjharrol

cjharrol New Member

State:
    Indiana
    Thanks Ken. I'm learning all kinds of new things on BOC. Better fishing techniques and the use of live bait. I've never tried using cut blue gill or shad to catch catfish. Hopefully I'll find out this weekend how the big ones bite.

14. Itch2Scratch

Itch2Scratch New Member

State:
    Ivy Bend on LOZ, Missouri
    I hope you do Chris....good luck out there.:wink:

15. teaysvalleyguy

State:
    GC, OHIO
    Alright Chris....now the skinny on coins and Rep...

Coins are good for entering contests and such, right now there is a giveaway for a nice lantern, but it costs 200 coins to get it. The more you post, the more coins ya get. Or, members can give ya some.

Rep Points are attaboys basically, whenever someone reads one of your posts that they like they can ship ya Rep. Hope this helps.

Sending some of both your way.

16. Katmaster Jr.

Katmaster Jr. New Member

State:
    Wilmington, NC
    Hey, that's what I already said Teabag! LOL!

Chris, that's pretty cool man. There are a few different "Murfreesboro's", I THINK, there is the one here in NC, one in TN, one in AR, and one in AZ. I could be wrong though, I know the Murfreesboro here that I live in, was the first one.