Get Well BillyJo

Discussion in 'LOCAL ARIZONA TALK' started by riverbud55, Dec 16, 2009.

1. riverbud55

riverbud55 Well-Known Member

State:
    AZ Topock-/CA Riverside
    Name:
    Dale Miller
    Bill hoping your starting to feel better dude and your on the way to a full recovery:wink: tried to call around 6pm your time left a message for ya

Got a call from Bill back a few weeks ago, Bill had a major heart attack and as he said it "it was the big one" :sad2: , Guess the doc wants to install a defibrillator in him so he has a surgery ahead of him or maybe has had it by now

Bill said he has plans on coming back full strength and says its not going to stop him from fishn:big_smile: Got an idea he's not going to like one thing, bet the doc says no more coffee, ick's Bill with no coffee could be a real problem:eek:oooh:

C-ya dude and get well

2. Billy Jo

Billy Jo New Member

State:
    Peoria , Arizona
    Dale, Starting to feel a little better now but not back to full steam yet. Start rehab at the hospital on Thur the 17 th. Am looking forward to the gathering and seing old frindes and meeting new ones. You are right about the coffee down to 1cup per day, and have lost about 12lb. I will tell you one thing for sure, Them heart attack will kick the s--t out of YA. Will give you a call later, Billy Jo

3. tofish

tofish New Member

State:
    arizona
    Bill, sorry to hear you had to go through that, but so glad you made it. hope to see you at the blythe gathering again this yr.
    gary

4. AZflats

AZflats New Member

State:
    Peoria, Arizona
    Hey Bill,
    Get better bro.

5. Catmanblues

Catmanblues New Member

State:
    S.E Ohio
    Good luck Bill and which you the best. Take it easy I know is hard to do but sometimes the body wants to shut down on us. Hope you get feeling well real soon!

6. riverbud55

riverbud55 Well-Known Member

State:
    AZ Topock-/CA Riverside
    Name:
    Dale Miller
    glad your feeling better Bill, Bill is that like a 8oz cup or just a cup of coffee, bet i could find ya big over sized cup:big_smile:

7. azcataholic

azcataholic New Member

State:
    arizona
    Hey Bill,
    I enjoy seeing the post of you CA guys, I sure hope for you getting better and it would be a pleasure to meet you catfishing! best of recovery to you, Mike

8. martinman

martinman New Member

State:
    Clinton, Iowa
    Bill,

I sent you an email the other day...I hope you got it.

When Dale mentioned the whole coffee thing it really got me thinking about how pleasant you must be in the morning now!!! :smile2: I can only imagine the amount of change that will have on you.

It is good to hear that you are feeling better. Having you down gets me bummed because then it leaves me with only Dale to make fun of when we are fishing.

Do you know when you are going in for the surgery? When do you think we can start planning our next fishing trip? I would love to go to Lake Mohave again in March and have the wind blow us off the lake...Dale's world record striper is still waiting to be caught! :wink:

Ryan