Get Up

Discussion in 'KENTUCKY RIVERS TALK' started by seahaggy, Mar 12, 2008.

1. seahaggy

seahaggy New Member

State:
    kentucky
    You guys still hibernating.LOL.I know the Ohio River must be stable by now(NOT).Should be some dandy fishing just around the corner.Don't forget about those Mushrooms eaither.{FISH AND MUSHROOM STI FRY} Go find you some of those Moral Mushrooms.Go out and catch about Ten nice bluegills.Take potatoes , onions , cauliflower , broccoli , carrots Stir fry in a skillet with a little butter flavored oil till almost done. Add those Morel Mushrooms and gently cook till all the vegetables are done , stir easy to keep Mushrooms from tearing up. Add the Bluegills and let the dish simmer on low heat till fish is done , Salt and Pepper to taste.The Moral Mushrooms will flavor the entire dish.You can use whatever vegetables you like [ BUT] you got to have the Moral Mushrooms. The store bought MUSHROOMS won't bring out that flavor. I guess you could use some other kind of fish but again Bluegill has the flavor.See Ya.:002:

2. catfishcrazy256

catfishcrazy256 New Member

State:
    Indiana
    Marshall your makin me hungry LOL :smile2:

3. firechief4201

firechief4201 New Member

State:
    Catlettsburg, Kentucky
    So we got breakfast out of the way, Whats for lunch?:wink:

4. Beehunter

Beehunter New Member

State:
    Goosepond Marsh, Indiana
    I looooooove fried Morels.

5. Junior42

Junior42 New Member

State:
    Catlettsburg, KY
    Sounds good.:big_smile::big_smile:

6. fishrepair

fishrepair New Member

State:
    Kentucky
    I TELL YOU WHAT, NOTHING IS BETTER THAN MOREL MUSHROOMS FRIED IN A LITTLE BUTTER. IF YOU PUT A HELPING OF THEM ON TOP OF YOUR HEAD YOUR TONGUE WOULD SMACK YOUR BRAINS OUT TRYING TO GET TO THEM.