get together

Discussion in 'LOCAL WISCONSIN TALK' started by slaphound2000, Jul 20, 2009.

1. slaphound2000

slaphound2000 New Member

State:
    antigo, wisconsin
    i think all of us wi catfishermen & women should try to plan a get together sometime so we can all meet the people we talk to. if this sounds like something you guys would like to do let me know. i'll try to get everything all worked out.

2. way west

way west New Member

State:
    Wisconsin
    Hey Bro,
    It sounds like a good time to me.

A steady job and the love of a good woman have been the ruination of many a good fisherman

3. knockdownducks

knockdownducks New Member

State:
    La Crosse, Wisc
    my fishin hole or yours lol

4. knockdownducks

State:
    La Crosse, Wisc
    man i tell you what my kids will be coming home from michigan that weekend (august 1st im out to get em) they have been gone for 6 weeks i wont have any room in our boat but, we can meet up and i will show you a few good spots that will keep you entertained, you will be able to find us by shutting of your motor and listening to the kids hootin and hollaring fish on, and all the glow sticks flying around in circles like sparklers, with a boat that looks like a spider with glow in the dark legbands lol. yeah but if your haulin gear this way give me a shout i will be aout and about unless work calls, or im on call hope to see you then

5. knockdownducks

State:
    La Crosse, Wisc
    dangit my 15 minutes was up lol hey that sounds like a good winter months prime rib get together type deal doesnt it west, almost like a fright house type deal lol ill take the engineers cut, with the crab legs...............lets set it up for the wisconsin peoples.

Last edited: Jul 24, 2009
  6. way west

way west New Member

State:
    Wisconsin