Get on the Map

Discussion in 'LOCAL GEORGIA TALK' started by r ward, Jan 13, 2006.

1. r ward

r ward New Member

State:
    Kathleen G
    Hey Ga members ya need to get on the map I know that there are more then me and Paul in Ga if you don't get on there we might have to go to yankee area for national gathering just cause you did not get busy

2. peewee williams

peewee williams New Member

State:
    Pembroke,Georgia
    I live on the north west corner of Harry Hagan and Ennis road,Pembroke Georgia.The map has Ennis and Owens roads names reversed.What do I do?I have lost much of my learning ability,due to illness.Teachers and doctors say there is not much help in some cases.People try to help,but I have a very hard time grasping new things.sorry,peewee-williams

3. r ward

r ward New Member

State:
    Kathleen G
    Check with Paul but you could probley get close at least you are triing

4. Kentucky357

Kentucky357 New Member

State:
    Covington, Georgia
    Not sure how to repy here. I was a member at the old site. 2nd post on this one. Covington GA here. (Born & raised in Kentucky) Army drug me to GA and the wife kept me here!

5. fwmud

fwmud New Member

State:
    Wilson's Mills,nc
    Yea Bill, i remember you bro!
    hey georgis ain't a bad place to visit, I did. LOL

6. r ward

r ward New Member

State:
    Kathleen G
    Hey Bill glad to see you check out the gathering site it will be close to you

7. Creteus

Creteus New Member

State:
    Loganville, GA
    Hey Bill, Whats going on. Haven't seen you since the old site. Lost my phone and with it your number too. Was going to call to see if you wanted to fish Jackson a while back. Are you going to come to the Ga Gathering. it'll be right down the road from you. Take it easy.

Matt

8. Kentucky357

Kentucky357 New Member

State:
    Covington, Georgia
    Hey guys! Like I said I just got back onto this site. Where is the gathering going to be? I work 3rd shift and my days off are Mon-Tues. Hope I can make it!! Matt I am changing my phone service. Bell South cut my service off today & the other people said they were going to have my new one on but its 6:30 PM and still no dial tone?? # should be the same (678) 342-7170. 2 of my army buddies just got home from Iraq and are really looking forward to getting my boat in the water!! So heck yeah I'm ready to get out on the water!! My DSL is still up so if you want to E-mail me my address is "Kentuckymp" at yahoo. Glad to be welcomed back with open arms brothers! (But then again... Wouldn't expect anything less from you guys!!)

9. Kentucky357

Kentucky357 New Member

State:
    Covington, Georgia
    Hey guys, I have a few questions about this site... Whats the "Reputation comments" "Rep power" Some guys have awards and stuff??? Whats all this stuff? Whats it mean & how do ya get them? Thanks

10. Fivebraids

Fivebraids New Member

State:
    Georgia
    Hey all,

We've been real busy lately, trying to get settled in after our move from Virginia to Georgia. Thanks to a 'reminder' email from this board, we're back on and looking to get the boat in the water and the lines wet.

We've made our entry on the map, or at least close to where we are. So, where and when is this gathering? And how do we get invited?

Oh, and as long as we're asking, we're near Metter. Who can tell us where the nearest/best place would be to get us some cats? (At least until we get our pond stocked and producing?)

Marty n Denise...

11. r ward

r ward New Member

State:
    Kathleen G
    Hey you are in the BOC so you are invited it is at lawence shouls campgrounds at lake oconee near millidgeville ga I will get you on the list thegathering board has more info welcome to ga

12. Fivebraids

Fivebraids New Member

State:
    Georgia
    Richard,

Right after we posted this, we found the gathering info in the forum. Thanks.

So, does anyone have any suggestions on where to find the cats close to Metter?

- Marty n Denise -

13. peewee williams

peewee williams New Member

State:
    Pembroke,Georgia
    Look up Ga.DNR.They have listings of boat ramps,and public fishing areas,with maps.You have public fishing areas and a couple of small rivers near you,with the larger rivers being a couple of hours away.peewee-williams

14. Ga Fisher

Ga Fisher New Member

State:
    Camilla,Ga
    im added

woohoo...I was able to add my location...

come on folks...we need more to get on there..!

15. Snappy

Snappy New Member

State:
    Georgia
    I am new to the BOC and was curious as well about all the rewards etc.

16. YeeHaw

YeeHaw New Member

State:
    Quincy Illinois
    is it hot down there yet?

17. Snappy

Snappy New Member

State:
    Georgia
    Mid 50's and rainy the past couple days.

18. Foxhound

Foxhound New Member

State:
    Georgia
    Glad to meet other Georgia catfish brethern.....things starting to heat up nicely on the Savannah River guys (and gals) !!!! Any of yall fish the lower Savannah River ??:)

19. WishinIwasFishin

WishinIwasFishin New Member

State:
    Georgia
    Ken,

Been out of town and out of touch for a while. Just saw your post. I fish the Savannah occasionally. Used to fish it most weekends. Have fished from a few miles upriver from Stokes Bluff to Hoolihan Bridge.

20. r ward

r ward New Member

State:
    Kathleen G
    I would like to remind all the ga folks of the gathering in june and want to make sure you are on the list to be there if not we want you there