Get $10.00 just for clicking on this link ! FREE, FREE, MONEY !!

Discussion in 'General Conversation' started by DeerHunter01, May 27, 2009.

1. DeerHunter01

DeerHunter01 New Member

State:
    Kentucky
    Well now I got your attention ! LMAO read the small print. You will not get any money from the BOC unless you decided to go visit Kris and maybe she will lend you a buck or two.(lol) :eek:oooh:

Well I am back ! out of retirement I hope, I have had my ups and downs and things have not been good for a while now but I hope its all changing today.

things you don't expect to happen to you. this all happened in the last 60 days.

Full Back Fusion L1- L5-S1
    RSD ????
    Went from one day seeing to the next day not seeing
    $450.00 New Glasses, 2 cataract's on each eye.
    Due to Medication

Blood Sugar as of last night and today 456 + spent last night in emergency room, blamed it on Surgery and medications.

I am taking more medications then the tooth fairy picks up tooths in one night ! LOL

Alot going on I will make a post here in a few days of some new stuff that will be happening with the BOC and some of the fishermen , stay tuned and I hope to see some of you very soon, Plus we are going to have a full blown Henderson Gathering coming very soon, with lots of things going on with it. We will keep you up to date with this by starting a new thread in the next day or two.

Glad to be back and thanks for all the well wishes, and I hope I am clear out of the woods , I got alot on my plate here with my new stuff with my sugar and all and eye glasses but what the heck. I am still here. I did miss you all and I even missed Big George and Paul..LMAO

Oh I forgot to mention one thing , Adam Roberts and Bill Harris, Paul Louderback, I would like to thank you for all you have done for me while being down, I know I have asked alot from you guys but you will always be close to me for what you have done. You guys were always there. I just wanted to say thanks.

And the rest of you for your well wishes, and prayers . Oh I forgot two people, Dale Finney and Winston Bush, thanks for all the calls buddies, your still number one in my book. see if I keep going on you guys will think I am given in and thats not going to happen. Later all..

Deerhunter01/ I'm Back :big_smile::eek:oooh::crazy:

2. Dirtdobber

Dirtdobber Guest Staff Member

State:
    Vian Okla
    Welcome back! Take care of yourself. Those back surgeries are not fun.

3. Jollymon

Jollymon Well-Known Member

State:
    Wilm .N.C
    Eric you did not have to trick us into reading your thread :smile2:

Hoping u recover quickly an get your sugar an all straighten out soon ,good luck ,

4. smokey

smokey New Member

State:
    Tennessee
    Welcome back sir Eric. Its good to know that you are feeling better!!I think I just may put that Henderson gathering on my things I dont want to miss list. its hell getting old? But just think of all the fun those younger folks have missed out on.It will be good to have you back. Someone has to keep an eye onBig George!
    smokey

5. catfishjohn

catfishjohn New Member

State:
    Greenup Co. KY
    Welcome back!!! Glad things are finally looking better for you.
    The Henderson gathering sounds great, last one was a lot of fun. Not sure if we can make it or not, have to see how things are going when it happens.:confused2:

6. CuzICan

CuzICan New Member

State:
    Fayetteville, A
    Gosh what a lot to have to contend with! I am glad to hear from ya and hope you are on the mend, and PLEASE try to keep that Blood sugar under control on your end, I know some things happen to us that we have no control over...Take care of you for us!!!

7. arkrivercatman

arkrivercatman New Member

State:
    KS
    Welcome Back Eric! Glad things are lookin up for you.

8. BIG GEORGE

BIG GEORGE New Member

State:
    JOISY
    Can't keep a good man down. Good to hear your voice. :wink:

9. shelbygt1979

shelbygt1979 New Member

State:
    Olathe, KS
    Welcome back Eric, Thanks for the post and glad you a doing better.:big_smile: Now get out and do some fishing. That should help your blood sugar.:tounge_out::roll_eyes:

10. DeerHunter01

DeerHunter01 New Member

State:
    Kentucky
    Oh I forgot one thing the other night I went fishing with Adam Roberts and Bill Harris in two nights we got 10 Fish 9 of them were Flatheads with me getting my first one of the year a 22.50 Pound flathead and , one blue cat that Bill Harris got at 32 Lbs. I think maybe I found the jack pot..LMAO

The location of these fish were caught in Texas, somewhere in a big lake, heck my GPS said something like N-010*123*45 W 1-099-777 So I hope this helps all fish were caught on rod and reel and were turned back into the water unharmed. I think we were using Spam as bait with WD-40 as a attractant..

Pictures posted below, just to let you know this is the first time I have been fishing since Sept 29th, 2008 8 Months ago, not bad for being out there not knowing anything ..LMAO

Attached Files:

11. Cherokee

Cherokee New Member

State:
    Salyersville,Ke
    Welcome back! Take care of yourself

12. Catgirl

Catgirl New Member

So glad you are back Eric! Hopefully the worst is behind you and many BETTER days are to come. We missed ya bro.

Interesting seeing you in eyeglasses :big_smile:....don't know who picked 'em out, but they seem to suit you.

Happy to hear you had fun fishin' and still know how to catch a big 'un. (Okay, okay....22.5 lbs is a big one to ME.....you'll be back into the 50+ lb range before long I have no doubt :wink:.)

13. bluejay

bluejay Well-Known Member

State:
    Napoleon, Mo.
    Welcome back Eric. We missed you!!

14. Angler Ace

Angler Ace New Member

State:
    Pleasant Hill,
    Welcome Back ERIC.

15. CountryHart

CountryHart New Member

State:
    missouri
    Nice fish and glad ya got out. More so, glad to cya back here. Hope things get back to normal soon.

16. biga

biga Well-Known Member

State:
    evansville
    no problem we will do what we can when we can.... your only a pain in the ASS sometimes but most of the time just a pain in the neck!!!! :smile2::0a30:

17. punkin570

punkin570 New Member

State:
    MS
    :crazy:Ohh man, hes back.... well there goes the neighborhood:embarassed:.

J/K with ya there Eric.
    Glad to see you are doin much better and are back on board with the rest of us. Now, you need to put up a new avatar so we can check you out in them new specks. Congrats on the first catch of the year. I'm sure you will have many many more in store for ya pretty soon.

18. Kutter

Kutter New Member

State:
    Arnold, MO
    Who are you again? Eric, you say? Hmmm, sounds somewhat familiar.:wink:

19. john catfish young

john catfish young New Member

State:
    Kentucky
    Welcome Back ERIC.:cool2:

20. Wabash River Bear

Wabash River Bear New Member

State:
    Indiana
    Welcome back home brother! Glad to hear you are getting up and around. Keep us up to date on the Henderson Gathering, Michele and I will come down. Later, WRB.