Georgia!!!

Discussion in 'LOCAL GEORGIA TALK' started by Creteus, Aug 23, 2007.

1. Creteus

Creteus New Member

State:
    Loganville, GA
    Wheres everyone at?? Gathering thread is dead. Georgia site is quiet. Whats going on? Everyone pack their bags and leave:confused2:. Something I should know:roll_eyes:.

2. fish

fish Active Member

State:
    ChattanoogaTenn
    Wake up down there guys.LOL Don't make me come down there.:big_smile_2:

3. redneckchev

redneckchev New Member

State:
    georgia
    i'm here.been wondering the same thing.

4. jerseycat9

jerseycat9 New Member

State:
    Oakwood Georgia
    Im still here just waiting for the heat to die down so I can come out of my cave:wink:

5. dallas

dallas New Member

State:
    Jackson,Georgia
    Im still here too, its even almost to hot to fish at night, besides I am still sulking becouse my wife outfished me last weekend I was catching hand sized all day long and she pulled out a monster flathead.

6. Pirate Jerry

Pirate Jerry New Member

State:
    Yulee Florida
    Too HOT !!! I rigged a battery operated door bell to a rod, ran the wires to my pool deck which is about 150 feet from the lake. Grab a cool one, walk to the lake , cast out, go back to the pool, when the bell rings grab a cool one, walk to the lake, crank him in (Circle hooks means I don't have to set the hook). rebait and repeat as required... Might seem woosey but at least I'm fishing..... :wink:

7. baitshop 2

baitshop 2 New Member

State:
    georgia
    sorry i have been busy ,we are here and ready cant wait its a gonna be aBLAST DONT MISS OUT :smile2::big_smile::tounge_out::big_smile::big_smile:

8. r ward

r ward New Member

State:
    Kathleen G
    well first of all my puter crashed and just got a sub still not sure about the gathering but I hope

9. Cathooker

Cathooker New Member

State:
    Ga
    I've been fishing a lot...lol...can't do a lot pf typing when ya are a working and fishing a lot....lol. I promise to be a little more responsive.:wink:

10. chambers bd

chambers bd New Member

State:
    Sautee,Geo
    nah

Im here your there, but where ever yo go there you are!:smile2:

11. baitshop 2

baitshop 2 New Member

State:
    georgia
    whos ready for the gathering on west point lake ....its a comming fast....end of the month....check out the gathering page.....ill be there how bout you:big_smile:

12. ARwhiteskin

ARwhiteskin New Member

State:
    Arkansas...by God!
    Hey yall! I'm back from school....finally! That was the longest two months of my life. :crazy: I tried to fish SC with little luck. I reckon it was too hot. I caught a few small cats on Murray, and Marion. Glad to be back in GA but wont be here for long. They're sending me out to Oklahoma City to be a recruiter......fun,fun! :eek:oooh: Oh well, I'm sure they have catfish in OK to.

13. baitshop 2

baitshop 2 New Member

State:
    georgia
    welcome back hope you can join us at the gathering the end of the month......its going to be fun at west point lake:big_smile: