Georgia Rivers

Discussion in 'LOCAL GEORGIA TALK' started by Fishmaster1203, Aug 3, 2008.

1. Fishmaster1203

Fishmaster1203 New Member

State:
    PA
  2. bumper

bumper New Member

State:
    Georgia
    Great link Paul, the people at GA River Network do great things for our waterways. I'm the President of the New Echota Rivers Alliance here in Gordon County, and we are a chapter of CRBI (Coosa River Basin Initiative). We are non-profit groups that host canoe trips, river cleanups, do water monitoring, among a host of other things. If you would be interested in some of these things, then go to the link Paul provided and then look under resources, then in the directory of watershed organizations to find a group similar to ours in your area or watershed, you'll be glad you did. Only bad part is that it cuts into my fishin' time a little :wink:, but someone's got to look out for our rivers.

3. puddle jumper

puddle jumper Well-Known Member

State:
    NW.Georgia
    Hey David
    I would be interested in hooking up with you guys, is there a web site or what is the contact,, I love the rivers we have around here,, anything I can do to help...:wink:i found the crbi but how about you guys.
    Puddle..

4. bumper

bumper New Member

State:
    Georgia
    Thanks John, sending you a pm.

5. bluegillbetty

bluegillbetty New Member

State:
    georgia
    Thanks for the post paul. the web sight gives alot of useful information.:big_smile:

6. Fishmaster1203

Fishmaster1203 New Member

State:
    PA
    Welcome to the BOC Bluegill.

7. altamahajon

altamahajon New Member

State:
    Jesup, Georgia
    Welcome to the BOC Bluegillbetty..... glad to have you aboard.

8. Altamaha Terri

Altamaha Terri New Member

State:
    Jesup, Ga
    Welcome to the BOC Bluegill. Nice group of people on here. You will enjoy it.:big_smile: