Georgia members going to the International Gathering???

Discussion in 'LOCAL GEORGIA TALK' started by r ward, Nov 11, 2007.

1. r ward

r ward New Member

State:
    Kathleen G
    I have been asked about a gathering in 2008 I would like to know how many Georgia members are thinking about going to the International Gathering at Kenlake in Kentucky I for one think Ga. members need to put in a good showing also it is awhole lota fun and food I hope to be able to go

2. Georgiaboy

Georgiaboy New Member

State:
    Georgia
    well..thing is, i for one am not able to go, my parents once more prevent me from doing this? Tell you what, if the state gathering is near me, ill be there.

3. r ward

r ward New Member

State:
    Kathleen G
    Once we figure out this we will be able to plan on where and when on a state gathering also need ideas on where and when would be good for all so we can have a good one this time. The national is in Sept 2008

4. jerseycat9

jerseycat9 New Member

State:
    Oakwood Georgia
    Its just to far into the future for me to give a 100% confirmation but I am leaning towards yes.

5. Creteus

Creteus New Member

State:
    Loganville, GA
    Richard the way constructions going I may be living in the camper:roll_eyes:. don't know what we will be doing in the up coming months. I actually signed up for the Chattanoga gathering since the last few here in georgia was just us and a few others. I'd like to see more show up too but I'm thinking that they won't. as for national I'd love to go but once again its all up to the construction market.

6. bumper

bumper New Member

State:
    Georgia
    I would love to go to a gathering, but that is just too far in the future to say for sure. I'm going to try to make the Chattanooga gathering next year, because it's only about an hour from here. I'll just have to wait and see how the family schedule is during those times.

7. r ward

r ward New Member

State:
    Kathleen G
    Believe me I understand about the future and the uncertainity ot it but I am going to try to save a little each week in hopes of going cause the last was great . But we can still plan for a Ga. gathering and maybe more will show up for it this year cause I know we got some good folks in Ga. So does anybody got any ideas on when and where {or preferences] we are entirely open right now and want a good responce this year

8. stumpjumper

stumpjumper New Member

State:
    Dallas, GA
    Richard, just out of curiousity, where have some of the past GA gatherings been?

9. Creteus

Creteus New Member

State:
    Loganville, GA
    Last to I attended was Lake Oconee and Altamaha State park on the tidal swamp ways. Been great fun.

10. fishingbuddy4

fishingbuddy4 New Member

State:
    Warner Rob ga
    we have to see how things go bro ,but i would like to be there

11. r ward

r ward New Member

State:
    Kathleen G
    we had two at altamaha one at oconee at one i missed at westpoint they are all fun