Georgia Gathering

Discussion in 'LOCAL GEORGIA TALK' started by Creteus, Feb 10, 2007.

1. Creteus

Creteus New Member

State:
    Loganville, GA
    Just checking to see if anyone is coming. Over on the gathering thread all you folks who said they were coming hasn't spoke a word in months. There is a few that check in once and a while but the majority have remained silent. So I'm checking over here to see if anyones left.......

2. r ward

r ward New Member

State:
    Kathleen G
    Hey Matt I have been wondering the same thing I figure either way I will be there and so will a few or the diehard bunch

3. jerry9497

jerry9497 New Member

State:
    Tobaccoville NC
    Hey Randy,
    will there be camping there?

4. jerry9497

jerry9497 New Member

State:
    Tobaccoville NC
    sorry I meant richard.. hope didnt offend.

5. r ward

r ward New Member

State:
    Kathleen G
    Yes it is a real good campground with bath house all I do is tent caamp

6. Jettman96

Jettman96 New Member

State:
    Georgia
    I would love to come to the gathering. We may consider putting something on the GON forum. http://forums.gon.com if you haven't been there, it is a great sight with lots of members to recruit to catfish1.

When and where is the GA gathering going to be? My buddy BLAW and I just got an old boat and are ready get some big ole cats in it.

7. r ward

r ward New Member

State:
    Kathleen G
    Go to the member gathering forum find the one marked georgia gathering it should give you all the info you need if it doesn't send me a PM i will try to help

8. richard dunbar

richard dunbar New Member

State:
    Washington
    sorry folks I kinda canceled already with richard do to things i cant control

9. r ward

r ward New Member

State:
    Kathleen G
    Alright folks the time is quickly approching for the gathering please go sign up on the food list and if you are not on the list to attend please get there