geese

Discussion in 'Waterfowl Hunting' started by 223reload, Jan 6, 2008.

1. 223reload

223reload New Member

State:
    Oklahoma
    My son[gmc3500] Brian just came over with three canada geese this mornin,Got em all deboned and marinating to make some jerky . I will post a few pics later.

2. CHAVEZ CHAVEZ

CHAVEZ CHAVEZ New Member

State:
    WesternSlope,CO
    i'll give you my address :big_smile: , so you can send me some :wink: that's some good stuff right there .

3. catfish kenny

catfish kenny New Member

State:
    Iowa
    Yup-p/m yer address...Vacum pk a pack and I will send you shipping sounds good:wink:
    Dang Load you just have to rub it in huh!????
    I was as close to a flock of turkeys as I have ever been the other day and.....temptation did not get the best of me but I wanted to put one on the table.......................................................................................!

4. Angler2007

Angler2007 New Member

State:
    Missouri
    We had a good shoot on Sat. and I have about 10 - 12 pounds marinating right now for some jerky. If you haven't tried it yet, get the sweet/hot flavor from cabela's. I think it is one of the best on geese.

5. 223reload

223reload New Member

State:
    Oklahoma

Thanks,But I make my own ,check out the Jerky recipe needed thread in the BOC Diner.

6. tomflatcat

tomflatcat New Member

State:
    Hampstead, NC
    I wish ya'll could come here and take of all the geese that hang out in my yard. Sometimes there's more than 50 and you can walk right up to them. Of course I wouldn't shoot any :wink:. That would be ilegal.