Catfish Angler Forum at USCA banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 81 Posts

·
Registered
4,103 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello all, I am always on the lookout for old reels like penns and other old fishing gear,or stuff you just don't use anymore and would part with. As I'm always cash short so I prefer to trade stuff, mostly terminal gear. If you got some old stuff laying around your never going to use, drop me a PM and maybe we can work out a deal. Alot of this gear eventually gets donated to new fishermen,and younger kids just starting out, but not all of it as I like to collect certain stuff. thank you all. So turn that dust collector into some usable gear!

·
Registered
2,534 Posts
I have some nice vintage 6000c's (black) @ 6000's (red) all have been completely rebuilt I'd like to trade for another 7000. If anyone has a 7000 that they wouldn't mind trading for a couple smaller models. I might be interested.

·
Registered
718 Posts
hello, i read where ya never used no rolls befor and they are flat and hold the bottom better then an egg sinker and more times then not you can use a slighly lighter no roll then the egg sinker so perhaps 2-3 ounces might be rite for ya. also don i might actually have an old penn reel non level wind tho and when i get home this sunday i'll send ya some details on it . if intrested do you want the funky diawa colapsable ( the rod slides donw in to the handle to transport with ease

·
Registered
17 Posts
I have a Penn Longbeach 65 and a Penn Senator Rod. The reel is a non-levelwind but it works perfect. The Rod is 6'6" very Sturdy it had some guides on it.

I'm looking for a transom mount trolling motor and or a small motor for my new jon boat.

·
Registered
4,103 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
Wife sent it out Saturday morning (yesterday) to you Don .....Thanks again brother .
wow, thats some fast shipping! it showed up this afternoon already and your stuff is in the mail also let me know when you get it so I know your happy and that it showed up!

1 - 20 of 81 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.