gator talk

Discussion in 'LOCAL FLORIDA TALK' started by catfishhunter09, Sep 22, 2009.

1. catfishhunter09

catfishhunter09 New Member

State:
    kansas
    how bout them gators another national championship in the making :big_smile:

2. catfishhunter09

State:
    kansas
    if your not a gator, you are gator bait:angry:

3. Fl.catman

Fl.catman New Member

State:
    Fl
    Dude I live right outside of Gainesville. The only thing I like about the Gators is when they play road games. I'm from this area and those games cause nothing but problems in our town. Drunks,car crashes,fights and road jams and it gets worse each year. I'm not into team sports I'm more into hunting,fishing & drag racing.

Each year at football season someone will always tell me how their team is going to kick the gators buts. I always tell them the same thing - I couldn't care less. Then once they know they are not getting under my skin with their comments. They don't want to talk crap about the gators to me. LOL

4. Fl.catman

Fl.catman New Member

State:
    Fl
    They are still not sure if T-Bow will be starting or even playing in the next game. I hear updates on the team ever day or so on the local news or word of mouth from the locals.

5. catfishhunter09

State:
    kansas
    you know that meyer is saying all that stuff just because.. i gurantee you that tim tebow will be starting sat and will be ready to eat up that lsu defense :)

6. kyleco55

kyleco55 Well-Known Member

State:
    Central In
    ive been watching both teams this year.. they are both very strong, tonight will be a good game to say the least!
    :cool2: