Gathering

Discussion in 'LOCAL OKLAHOMA TALK' started by slickrick, Mar 2, 2006.

1. slickrick

slickrick New Member

State:
    oklahoma
    Hey I finally figured this new web out. So when is the Keystone Gathering?

2. AwShucks

AwShucks New Member

State:
    Guthrie, Oklaho
    Hi Slickrick, have been watching your posting for several days and have seen it hasn't drew many comments. I get quite a few like that. Just keep plugging away, express your views, and stay with the site. It is worth it in the long run. But, welcome anyways. I assume you have now found out information about the gathering.

3. jholl949

jholl949 New Member

State:
    Mannford. Oklah
  4. slickrick

slickrick New Member

State:
    oklahoma
    Thank's Mike, My alias is Catfishnrick from Choctaw. Now that I have found how to login I'll be posting more in the future. So has anybody caught fish lately?

5. Aquacat

Aquacat New Member

State:
    Sherman, Texas
    You'll also have the lake texoma gathering coming up next month! Would love to meet you all!

6. rivrbunny

rivrbunny New Member

State:
    Oklahoma
    This is a great website to learn about everything and everyone is really nice. I have not ventured out of the Oklahoma forums much except the
    artifact hunting forum and the contests.
    I have not been fishing this weekend. I love the Tall Grass Prairie and they had volunteer trash pick up day yesterday from 10-4. Did go hiking at the lake for a couple of hours after trash pick up but I did not have my fishing poles with me.
    Be sure to check out all the forums on the BOC, you can have an email sent to you when there are new posts so you don't miss anything on your favorite forums:)

rivrbunny

7. slickrick

slickrick New Member

State:
    oklahoma
    Hi all, Getting ready for the season of fish'n! Sounds like we are in for some much needed rain this week. Thank's for talking through this great web site. I appreciate it very much!:cool2: