Gathering

Discussion in 'LOCAL VIRGINIA TALK' started by Kerrlakecatmaster, Mar 2, 2006.

1. Kerrlakecatmaster

Kerrlakecatmaster New Member

State:
    North Carolina
    Sourthern Va, and Northern Nc

Kerr Buggs Gathering, Let's do it !

Let"s get it together .

2. gtva

gtva Member

State:
    Bassett, VA
    When and where? Sometime right after the spawning run would give people time to make plans. I don't know enough about the lake to suggest where to meet, someone will have to take the lead on that and I'll try to do what I can to help.
    GT

3. BassCat

BassCat New Member

State:
    NC
    I think Occoneechee park would be a great place, close to the rivers and excellent place to camp, and large area for a gathering.
    I'll be there for it..
    Mike

4. bigblueone

bigblueone New Member

State:
    Virginia
    I agree with Basscat on Occoneechee would be a great place to meet. You can count me in. I'm going Friday to get ready. Let us know when. 1bigblue

5. Katmaster Jr.

Katmaster Jr. New Member

State:
    Wilmington, NC
    If you do it, you can count me in also.:)

6. gottafish

gottafish New Member

State:
    Chesapeake, VA
    Can't do much to help plan it, but I'm there if my work schedule allows. I've been wanting to fish Buggs for awhile now.

/Scott

7. BoG

BoG Member

State:
    Delaware
    Name:
    Bo
    The wife and I checked out the campgrounds there, much better than others in the area that are all stacked up on each other. Woods seperate lower sites, and great boat ramp.

8. bigtimingcats69

bigtimingcats69 New Member

State:
    Stuart, Virginia
    anyone wanting to gather around bugs or the dan river in danville in the next month or so

9. BassCat

BassCat New Member

State:
    NC
    let me know, and i'll be there, I'm going tomorrow hopefully We'll have some luck...Oke. would probally be the best place to have it b/c excellent ramp, well actually 3 ramps, very clean and quiet facilities, and some awesome fishing....let me know who all would like to attend and if your planning on camping, and i'll see if they have any group rates...i'll be up there alot in the next month or so, got a tourney on the 25th, so i know i'll be there that weekend...
    Mike
    (cpr):0a23: :0a36:

10. BassCat

BassCat New Member

State:
    NC
    so who plans on attending? camping or not? what date works? wanna make it an all weekend thing? any suggestions? i'd like to see this happen.
    Mike:0a35:

11. Katmaster Jr.

Katmaster Jr. New Member

State:
    Wilmington, NC
    I want it to happen to man, but I'm in school and stuff so I cant help organize it much.:sad:

Sure hope it work's out.

12. bigblueone

bigblueone New Member

State:
    Virginia
    Tourney on the 25th ? Who and where? Ifished 3 at Buggs last year. 8th was my best.