gathering

Discussion in 'TENNESSEE RIVERS TALK' started by bluecatnut, Sep 15, 2005.

1. bluecatnut

bluecatnut New Member

State:
    freeburg illinois
    some time in the next couple weekends we should have a get together for all the catters in clarksville area what do u all think

dusty
    U.S.M.C ALUMNI
    GOD BLESS

2. Catwagon

Catwagon New Member

State:
    Justin, TX
    If it ends up being scheduled sometime during the last week of this month I'd sure be interested.

Steve

3. FishMan

FishMan New Member

State:
    Tennessee
    Let us know what you have in mind.

4. canepole

canepole New Member

State:
    Woodlawn Tennessee
    This gathering sounds good, When are you having it and where will it be on the river.

5. bluecatnut

bluecatnut New Member

State:
    freeburg illinois
    how does this sound the 24 or the 30 where would you all recomend having it
    dusty

6. canepole

canepole New Member

State:
    Woodlawn Tennessee
    I would like to recommend the Dover boat ramp inside of Dover, If I'm not mistaken they have picnik tables and rest rooms, I don't think you can camp there, But this is just a one day thing is'nt it. :rolleyes:

7. canepole

canepole New Member

State:
    Woodlawn Tennessee
    Also which ever date you all chose is fine with me,

8. bluecatnut

bluecatnut New Member

State:
    freeburg illinois
    the dover boat ramp sounds good to me, i was think a late afternoon deal my self but it is all up to the group to decide, should i bring my bbq grill. cane we catch bait their.

dusty
    usmc alumni

9. canepole

canepole New Member

State:
    Woodlawn Tennessee
    If you need skipJax the best place to get them would be cheatham Dam, and that maybe rough, I plan on going bait hunting next saturday morning at cheatham.

10. stephens

stephens New Member

State:
    clarksville tn
    cane pole i just went to cheatum dam and caught a bunch of skip jack on the lock b side of the dam with eight ounce jigs and white curly tales. there was one man fishing and he said he fished all day and never caught a thing. if you need some company when you go there give me a call i live on lock b road south my phone is 387 3441. john

11. canepole

canepole New Member

State:
    Woodlawn Tennessee
    John, I'm looking forward to going fishing with you next saturday evening,I hope the fishing is better then what it was yesterday morning, Me and the wife fished from 0600 till around noon, She got a couple hits on worms, But no takers....

12. Whistler

Whistler Well-Known Member

State:
    TN
    Not for sure if I'll be able to make it. I'll give it a shot, but I'm planning a trip to visit a friend one of those two weeks. Not sure yet which week it will be. I'll be sure to let you know soon. Sure hope we can get some rain soon, so there will be at least a little flow in the river. John, did you get my PM about your picture last week? Tom, would you like me to grab your profile pic off the old board and put it on here?

13. canepole

canepole New Member

State:
    Woodlawn Tennessee
    Thanks Bryan ,I'm going to put a new one on next weekend, I left the camera in the boat and will load it up when I get back in, You all have a good week.Tom

14. stephens

stephens New Member

State:
    clarksville tn
    hi bryan i sent it to my daughter so she could downsize it. did your daughter have her baby? if i can't figure it out from there i will send the picture to you.im going fishing this mourning out of lock b will post if i have any luck. thanks john

15. bluecatnut

bluecatnut New Member

State:
    freeburg illinois
    cane pole do u think u can pick me up some skip jack also because i have to work saterday morning

16. CatMan01

CatMan01 New Member

State:
    TENN
    Hey guys, has it been decided when the gathering will be? If it is the 24th of sept i will be there definately. just need to know day and time.

17. bluecatnut

bluecatnut New Member

State:
    freeburg illinois
    24th dover boat ramp 630 pm til were done u bringing a boat

18. canepole

canepole New Member

State:
    Woodlawn Tennessee
    It gets dark about 7 pm , is this going to be just a fishing trip or a gathering,

19. bluecatnut

bluecatnut New Member

State:
    freeburg illinois
    cane pole is their a difference between a gathering and a fishing trip i thought they were the same thing .

20. canepole

canepole New Member

State:
    Woodlawn Tennessee
    I didn't think of this till now, but today is the 24th,
    BigCatnut, most of the gatherings I have been to have had cook outs or prepared food plus a sit and shoot the bull session,......