gathering head count

Discussion in 'LOCAL NEBRASKA TALK' started by thecatman, Jun 9, 2009.

1. thecatman

thecatman New Member

State:
    Graham, Texas,
    hey guys the gathering is less than a month away we need to get a good number on those that are going to beable to make it to the gathering i myself will not know until the saturday before but will let yall know then but its almost a gurantee that i will be there along with another bocer if you are atleast 90% sure put your name on the list we need a somewhat accurate count guys because honestly guys i dont want to drive 10hours to a gathering to only meet 2-3 of ya so lets make it a good large gathering

1.Cali
    2.Brandon

2. jrgriffhusker

jrgriffhusker New Member

State:
    Minden, Nebrask
    Sorry guys but I'm out. As of now that's a negative one for nebraska boys.

3. Frankie B

Frankie B Guest

I will be there...4 sure

4. bownero

bownero New Member

State:
    Hastings, Ne.
    Count me in!! Rain, Snow or Shine! Might be bringing a friend along from Elwood, Ne. Also BOC'r (WIL) might hitch a ride to the gathering too. He's from Minden, Ne.

Frank? Need a ride? Central City wouldn't be out of my way. Let me know! OK?

5. skawez

skawez Member

State:
    Hickman, Ne
    Name:
    Steve
    ill be there..

6. Frankie B

Frankie B Guest

Frank? Need a ride? Central City wouldn't be out of my way. Let me know! OK?[/QUOTE]

well I was gonna leave saturday sometime and fish till sunday when ever they stop bitting....if thats what you got planned then I'm all for it!!!! Just let me know the plan.....

what time does the tourney start and where should we meet at??????

7. iluvnevaeh

iluvnevaeh New Member

State:
    Nebraska
    the tourney is from saturday 8pm until sunday 8am and we are gonna meet up for the tourney at the boat dock there at area 2. i'll be going but probably only for saturday and most of sunday, old lady has to work and i watch the kids. i might be there friday too not sure though.

8. Huskercat

Huskercat New Member

State:
    Lincoln, Nebraska
    I'm gonna try to make it out at least one day, hopefully more, depending on what the ol lady has planned for the weekend. Probably won't camp cause I'll be less than 30 min. from home. Would love to participate in the tournament, but I don't have a boat. Is it open to bank fishing too? Also, I was just kinda wondering what the schedule is. When is everyone planning on showing up and where, what people are bringing, etc. I've never been to a gathering before but I would sure like to make it out and meet some new fishing buddies in person! Was curious if anyone was heading out early on Friday. I have Fridays off and if anyone wants to meet up and fish Friday let me know...

9. KC Jayhawk 78

KC Jayhawk 78 New Member

State:
    Kansas City, Ks
    So whats the official head count? A couple of us are thinking about coming up from Kansas, but I dont think we'll make it if there isnt alot of interest from the Cornhuskers. I havent seen alot of response from you guys up there. Its a good idea, but tough to get rolling. What part of the state has the most BOC members?

10. Frankie B

Frankie B Guest

yea we are pretty far off from having a mega gathering like you guys down in kansas.....no trying to predict a low turnout at the gathering but I think we would all fit in a 15 passenger van gear included!!!!!!

11. thecatman

thecatman New Member

State:
    Graham, Texas,
    if my numbers are correct we are sitting at about 11 right now as me and cali are definately going now if you kansas boys head over that would be great be having a tri-state gatherin since cali and i are headed up from the lone star state

12. bownero

bownero New Member

State:
    Hastings, Ne.
    Yeah Frank! If at all possible, I could pick you up In Central City, like Saturday early afternoon and drive up to Branched Oak, then hook up with the BOC members when we arrive and make arrangements for the tourney!!

If you can Frank, send me a PM or give me your phone#!!
    Later.
    Mark..

13. bownero

bownero New Member

State:
    Hastings, Ne.
    Heck ya bank fishing is allowed!! If all goes well, I might be able to accomodate you in the boat. I'm sure we can figure this out. I know BIG VIC will bring his boat and I will too. That makes 2 boats and approx. 6-8 all together in the boats. I will accomodate 3-4. I would prefer each fisherman only using 1 pole, just for the ease of not getting lines crossed. Makes life a little easier. Considering I only have a 16'6" boat. 3 guys is great and 4 will work. I would like to drift for the cats if all possible. I'll locate them on my graph!! Trick of the trade!:wink:

14. catman-j

catman-j New Member

State:
    Eastern Nebr
    There doesn't seem to be allot of BOC members from Nebraska so don't let that stop you. The more the merrier.

15. catman-j

catman-j New Member

State:
    Eastern Nebr
    I plan on coming and I'll be bringing a friend.

16. KC Jayhawk 78

KC Jayhawk 78 New Member

State:
    Kansas City, Ks
    Jeff your avatar cracks me up. Everytime I see it when Im surfin around the BOC I get a good chuckle. :smile2:

17. sprite_som

sprite_som New Member

State:
    Fremont, NE
    I'll be there, I might be bring a friend. I know for sure I'll be there but still waiting on an answer from my friend. Should know by this weekend.

18. Huskercat

Huskercat New Member

State:
    Lincoln, Nebraska

Cool. That would be great! It would be nice to fish in a boat for a change. Nothin against sittin on a bank, but I would really like to fish Branched Oak from a boat and see what it can produce. Drifting has been a great way to fish for me in the past. I used to drift fish Chickamauga Lake and the Tennessee River when I lived in Tennessee and ALWAYS caught fish, but since I moved back here I have no boat :( so it's banks for me 99 percent of the time. Anyhow, keep in touch and let me know. Got it cleared up with the woman so I will be out there Saturday for sure and probably Friday too. Sunday's kinda up in the air...

19. Big Vic

Big Vic New Member

State:
    Nebraska
    I will be there !!! And plan on going early Wend. or Thur. Staying till Sun. or maybe even Mon. !! This could be my last fishin trip of the year so want to make it a good one !!:smile2::sad2:

20. tma

tma New Member

State:
    nebraska
    COunt me in yall we are going to catch some big ones
    :big_smile: