GATHERING CALLED OFF

Discussion in 'LOCAL MICHIGAN TALK' started by ROYDOG, Jul 26, 2008.

1. ROYDOG

ROYDOG New Member

State:
    Charlotte, Mich
    :eek:oooh:well it looks like everyone is having to cancel....be it for very good reasons, I am just bumming....I am afraid my wife may have to give her mom a kidney this friday Augtust 1st, about 2 months earlier than they had planned. So I should go ahead and call it off...:sad2:...I hate to do it but I have no choice, in case......Well I feel like a huge ass now. And I do not want to loose the respect of the brothers, but I am sure you boys will understand I must be there with my wife!!!!!!!
    :sad2:.........SORRY MY BROTHERS!!!!!!!!!!!!!:eek:oooh:

2. MRR

MRR New Member

State:
    Louisiana,Mo.
    Some times a person has to do what they don't want to .Can't see how anyone could look down on you in that sort of position. Hope everything works out ok for your Mother-in-law.

3. eyeguy

eyeguy New Member

State:
    Michigan
    Brother do not worry about your reputation you are doing exactly what you should be doing and nobody can fault you for that. Family first! I will put your wife and mother-in-law in my prayers. I was unable to make the outing due to work but if you decide to try to get together again I will do my best to be there.
    eyeguy

4. michiganwhitetailRLM

michiganwhitetailRLM New Member

State:
    MI
    Even though i cant make it anyways...dont sweat having to cancel. Your wife is giving a life saving gift and that is what being human is all about. Your wife and mother-in-law are in our prayers brother.....Rick!