Gathering at Clinton Iowa in September!

Discussion in 'LOCAL IOWA TALK' started by screen, Jul 6, 2006.

1. screen

screen New Member

State:
    Sterling, Illinois
    Come join us in September! Check out Midwest Mighty Muddy gathering in the gathering section! Here is your chance especially if you can't make the Central Iowa gathering. Come fish the Mississippi!!!!!!!!!

2. channelcat_tracker

channelcat_tracker New Member

State:
    Iowa
    hey brother, i live about 10 minutes from clinton iowa. if i can, i will try and get up their. is it a gathering or a tournament??? well in september ill keep my eyes peeled for it then!

3. screen

screen New Member

State:
    Sterling, Illinois
    Sept. 8/9/10 at Rock Creek south of Clinton and it is a gathering!

If you havn't been to one here is your chance and you won't regreat it!

Read the thread in the gathering section under Midwest Mighty Muddy! Camp if you like, come when you can and fish or just show up for the community supper at 6pm saturday - bring a dish to pass or just bring yourself - the wives, kids, girlfriend or best fishing buddy are all welcome!!!

Hope to see many Iowa brothers and sisters there to show the BOC that Iowa has much more then corn! LOL

This spot is about as good as it gets! Camping the Iowa backwaters of the Mississippi! Great everything!!!

4. Longjohn119

Longjohn119 Well-Known Member

State:
    Iowa
    Is Rock Creek the one where you turn by the quarry on 67?

5. Rainman4u2

Rainman4u2 Guest

Yep, just north of Follettes, turn right at the quarry(sp?) and follow the road to the campground.

Ray

6. Dreadnaught

Dreadnaught New Member

State:
    Henderson,Ky
    Won't this one enterfear with the national gathering, or have ya'll given it much thought????

7. screen

screen New Member

State:
    Sterling, Illinois
    JW!
    The National gathering date was set long after this date was set! You will find that most everyone but Whistler, that attend, most likely can't make the National! I would love to go to the National but that is my wifes birthday and she doesn't think a gathering is her way of enjoying that very special day in her life!

Also this gathering was planned by the organizers of Catstock, at Catstock in July of 2005 - The place was a great spot for a gathering up north for those who find it too fare to travel to all the southern gatherings! Just a way to include the northern BOC members and make them feel apart of the brotherhood!

I hope this answers your question!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

8. mudfather

mudfather New Member

State:
    iowa

screen im a new member and in clinton was wondering if this was like a all day get together or a tournament. would like to attend like i said i'm new and just wondered all went on