Catfish Angler Forum at USCA banner
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

· Registered
4,988 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
June 4 5 6 Pawnee Lake. Events planned: fishing bull$hitting Steve will tell his famous sasquatch stories around the campfire Don will show us his famous dismount only this time from a backless lawn chair I will catch the biggest fish again We'll hurl some 5 oz bank sinkers at jet skiers try to get a spot near 117

· Registered
4,988 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
lake map

http://www.ngpc.state.ne.us/fishing/programs/lakemapping/pdfs/pawnee.pdf

no catch & release crap on flatheads as far as I can tell. They have a marina with a restaraunt and the campground on the east side has showers. The minimart in emerald has live bait. I have the phone number for the payphone on the swimming beach, I call it when the fish aren't biting and I'm bored. Most people tell me their refrigerator is indeed running.

· Registered
252 Posts
lake map

http://www.ngpc.state.ne.us/fishing/programs/lakemapping/pdfs/pawnee.pdf

no catch & release crap on flatheads as far as I can tell. They have a marina with a restaraunt and the campground on the east side has showers. The minimart in emerald has live bait. I have the phone number for the payphone on the swimming beach, I call it when the fish aren't biting and I'm bored. Most people tell me their refrigerator is indeed running.
Now Thats Funny

· Registered
720 Posts
ill be there.. just make sure ya'll do 2 things remind me and keep the fire burning LATE i work those nights... and by the way sasquatch has grown in numbers at Bluestem...seriously.

· Registered
722 Posts
I shall be there at least one night. I've fished pawnee a few times but never had any luck at all. But I'm always down to fish it. And mini mart has good bait but when Fish's has chubs they are usually 12 to 14 inches long.
Whos bringing the firewood to keep the signal light on for Steve.

· Registered
720 Posts
i plan on pickin a few of those chubs up tonight.. infact im thinkin of tryin 117 out tonight as well.. fish gotta be bite'n somewhere might as well be there as anywhere else tonight.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.