Gateway Meeting Cabelas Saturday Dec 12th

Discussion in 'Gateway Catfishing Club' started by Cuz, Dec 7, 2009.

1. Cuz

Cuz New Member

State:
    DeSoto, MO
    We will be having a meeting at Cabelas in Hazelwood on Saturday December 12th. Meeting will begin at 12 noon as there's a chance I won't be able to fly home until Saturday morning.

12 Noon, this Saturday in the Conference rooms at Cabelas. Great time to get those last minute Christmas gifts too.

Agenda
    elect 2 directors
    2010 agenda
    skunkmaster award
    angler of the year award
    member of the year award

this meeting is open to any an all BOC members and friends etc. There is no committment to join, but you may come see what we have planned and how we run things. We'd love to have you.

2. Cuz

Cuz New Member

State:
    DeSoto, MO
    I will also have Gateway T Shirts and decals for those interested. As always, the price will be direct cost, plus one dollar.

3. BajaCoop

BajaCoop Well-Known Member

State:
    Poplar Bluff,MO
    As much as I would like to see everyone again and do some BS'ing I will not be there as it is the weekend before finals.

4. olejer

olejer New Member

State:
    Herculaneum Mo.
    Colleen and I will be there, If anyone needs a ride from this area ,send me a pm

5. Mrs Okie

Mrs Okie New Member

State:
    Okla/Illinois
    Make sure the dam Okie gets me a Tshirt. Xtra large for comfort and fit...

6. Mr Okie

Mr Okie New Member

State:
    Okla/Texas
    Don't worry he is planning on getting several of them.....:big_smile: :big_smile: :big_smile: anything else you need from Cabelas while I am there...like a new rod and reel or perhaps a new gun....I think they even sell new boats there also...:cool2: :cool2: :cool2:

7. Mrs Okie

Mrs Okie New Member

State:
    Okla/Illinois
    Got a perfectly good boat setting on the slab in the back yard. Have decided that a new gun may be in order for the grandson. Start looking and pricing. He needs a good Christmas. This late in the game, might look locally at Burks for me to pick up. Can't think of anything that I really need, but you might see what you want to add to your Christmas list.....how bout some new fangled electronics to help find some big old fish? I plan to be on the river about the same time that Kutter comes out of the cave. You better take me up on buying you one while I am in the Christmas spirit...

8. FLOAT TRIP WILLIE

FLOAT TRIP WILLIE Active Member

State:
    St. Louis
    Shop til you drop Scott.. Then I'll pick you up and you Can shop some more

9. Brentkeele

Brentkeele New Member

State:
    Nokomis, Illinois
    I wish I could be there but alas, I have to work, unless I come down with a case of anal glaucoma (can't see my ass going to work). If I do the right thing and go to work, then could someone please provide an address where I can mail a check to so I can pay my 2010 dues.

If I dial up a day, then I'll see ya'll there.

Season's greetings ya'll!

10. buckdoe270

buckdoe270 New Member

State:
    Overland, Mo
    I will just bring a wheelchair from work and roll him around, so he can swipe his credit card.:smile2::smile2: He'll last longer.:wink:

11. Mr Okie

Mr Okie New Member

State:
    Okla/Texas
    I'll take you up on that offer ole boy.....:smile2: :smile2: :smile2:

12. DWB

DWB Member

State:
    Missouri
    Sounds like a great time, I'll be there. I'll take turns pushing the wheelchair so as no one gets overly tired.:wink:

13. Cuz

Cuz New Member

State:
    DeSoto, MO
    Thread bump

14. hillbilly25002000

hillbilly25002000 New Member

State:
    missouri
    wish i could make it but i have to work from 9:30-5:sad2:

15. Dredge

Dredge Member

State:
    Arnold,Missouri
    I can't make the meeting,but I'd love a 2x shirt and decal.Send me the price,I'll send a check.

16. buckdoe270

buckdoe270 New Member

State:
    Overland, Mo
    Is the meeting at 10 am or 12 noon ?
    what time, Saturday is getting close:embarassed:

17. BigCatter54

BigCatter54 New Member

State:
    Oklahoma City

12 noon, thats what or man Nanner posted.

18. FLOAT TRIP WILLIE

FLOAT TRIP WILLIE Active Member

State:
    St. Louis
    My little cat fisherman and I are planning on being there around 11 or so… He wanta pick out his dads Christmas gift… Man, I wish he had a job…LMAO...:tounge_out::eek:oooh:

19. olejer

olejer New Member

State:
    Herculaneum Mo.
    Man I wish I had a job (I'd buy you a xmas present)

20. theonecatfishbob

theonecatfishbob New Member

State:
    Wright City, Missouri
    Well Jer, maybe if you quit posting on here for a day and actually got a paper and looked in the help wanted section, you could find something. Of course you would have to get dressed and actually leave the house. But some sacrifice must be made. I am sure there is a need for turkey friers somewhere this time of year. All you need is an asbestos covered area to prevent grease fires and you will be in business. :wink::smile2::smile2: