GATEWAY DOLLAR TOURNEY

Discussion in 'Gateway Catfishing Club' started by Cuz, Oct 2, 2008.

1. Cuz

Cuz New Member

State:
    DeSoto, MO
    Gateway Cats Dollar Tourney​
    Sunday October 5th ​

Tournament Hours are 6am Sunday Morning to 12 Midnight Sunday Night (18 hrs) This is to allow as many folks as possible get some time on the water if they have to work, or church etc. You may fish as little, or as much as you like during the 18 hours.

You may fish from a boat or bank, however ROD and REEL must be used.

5 Dollars Per Boat, (or per family if bank fishing) . One dollar from each boat (family) goes to Gateway, Winner take all on the remainder.

There will be a BIG fish Pot for one extra dollar. (6 bucks total if you want in) All big fish dollars go to the largest fish weighed. (channel, flat, blue)

ANY body of water may be fished, and ANY ramp may be used. This will be an open ramp format. Any and all persons are invited to attend.

NOTE: Beginning with this event, all NON Gateway Members are allowed a ONE TIME free access to a Gateway Event. After that, you would be required to join the club to participate in any future activities. I will be publishing the current Gateway Membership Roster in the next couple of days.

CATCH PHOTO RELEASE ONLY.

3 Fish Limit - Add up the weights of your three BEST fish, and that will be your weigh in weight.

I will post a Control Measure for this event on Saturday, and it needs to be in at least ONE of your fish photographs which you post here on the Gateway Section in a thread that I will post up. If you dont have a digital camera, you may take a cell phone picture and email it to gatewaycats@yahoo.com. Again, the Control measure that I post up on Saturday must be in at least ONE of your fish photos.

As always, it is strongly encouraged that you take quite a few photos of your group for all of us to enjoy.

Utilize this thread to post up who is participating and to shoot the breeze. I will post up another thread for the Public Weigh in. ALL weigh in entrys MUST be submitted by Monday evening at 9PM. NO EXCEPTIONS.

Gateway will send a check to the winning persons. Any participants may send there entry fees to Gary Vinyard, Gateway Cats Club Treasurer. He will be along soon to post up his address. OR you may pay your entry fee at the next Gateway Meeting soon.

Good Luck and Good Fishin

2. Cuz

Cuz New Member

State:
    DeSoto, MO
    DOLLAR TOURNEY TEAMS

1. Cuz Craft
    2. Grumper Craft

3. FLOAT TRIP WILLIE

FLOAT TRIP WILLIE Active Member

State:
    St. Louis
    Team Robionson on the bank, You guys with the high dollar boats better duck....................:cool2:

Count me and Tre in. Im pretty sure Eric and Shawn will fish also. They both want in on the club as well. Gary Im gonna have them get a whole of you to pay thier dues.

4. Cuz

Cuz New Member

State:
    DeSoto, MO
    DOLLAR TOURNEY TEAMS

1. Cuz Craft
    2. Grumper Craft
    3. Float Trip and Family

5. katcatchingfool

katcatchingfool New Member

State:
    illinois
    Just wondering how many of you are going to fish the Guy-Gal tourney? This Guy-Gal tourney will be held on the day before this dollar event.:confused2: I can take one day off from studying but I think I would be pushing it with two day's off from studying!:sad2:

6. Cuz

Cuz New Member

State:
    DeSoto, MO
    I may try and fish that. Problem is getting the GAL to participate, and have to find sitters. Its tough to find sitters for Lauren now as no one wants the responsibility of dealing with a diabetic. :angry: I'll let ya know. Well keep this thread for the Dollar tourney.

7. Michael Jake

Michael Jake New Member

State:
    Troy, Missouri
    Choices and busy schedules, something we must all find some balance in… My Saturday is full but there is a gap Sunday afternoon… Think we could all use some time on the river… I still have to wait till the last minute before I can commit to the dollar event… I hear that river a calling.

8. BajaCoop

BajaCoop Well-Known Member

State:
    Poplar Bluff,MO
    since i have not been fishing since May I really wanna go.

9. Cuz

Cuz New Member

State:
    DeSoto, MO
    DOLLAR TOURNEY TEAMS

1. Cuz Craft Gateway Member
    2. Grumper Craft Gateway Member
    3. Float Trip and Family Gateway Member
    4. Michael Jake and Family Gateway Member
    5. Big Ed Gateway Member

10. Cuz

Cuz New Member

State:
    DeSoto, MO
    Mike and Ed, I went ahead and put you guys down. Always can take you off later if you dont make it.

11. BajaCoop

BajaCoop Well-Known Member

State:
    Poplar Bluff,MO
    well as always my attendence is dependant on bumming a ride.

12. Ol Swampy

Ol Swampy New Member

State:
    Festus Mo.
    Jason,
    Take your books with you! Multitasking at it's best!!!!!:wink:

I am going to try to get some time out there but I have a lift rented Sunday to take a couple trees down in the yard that are too close to the BOAT!:crazy: It all depends when I get them down. As soon as they are I am on the water.

13. Cuz

Cuz New Member

State:
    DeSoto, MO
    DOLLAR TOURNEY TEAMS

1. Cuz Craft Gateway Member
    2. Grumper Craft Gateway Member
    3. Float Trip and Family Gateway Member
    4. Michael Jake and Family Gateway Member
    5. Big Ed Gateway Member
    6. Ol "New" Swampcraft Gateway Member

14. Cuz

Cuz New Member

State:
    DeSoto, MO
    Well find you a ride Big Ed. Plan on coming out.

15. Kutter

Kutter New Member

State:
    Arnold, MO
    Cuz, you are positive it aint gonna snow?:wink:

I'm already taking Saturday off work to go to lil sisters wedding. Not a lot of chance convincing my checkbook of taking two days off in a row.

16. RIVER-RAT

RIVER-RAT New Member

State:
    MO / MT
    Well you can count me out of this one. :embarassed: I have to many pre-wedding things to get done this weekend. That and I have family coming into town on Sunday evening/monday morning and I have to get the house clean :confused2:(that's according to the misses):big_smile::roll_eyes:

17. katcatchingfool

katcatchingfool New Member

State:
    illinois

I plan on taking my chemistry note cards with me Sat. I will have my wife quiz me while we are fishing. :big_smile::crazy::big_smile:

18. Malichi1970

Malichi1970 New Member

State:
    Fenton, Missouri
    Unless something changes I'll be working Saturday and Sunday so I'm out also (see above post by Kutter in regards to missing days and pocket book). Good luck to all who are fishing and as always be careful.

19. Kutter

Kutter New Member

State:
    Arnold, MO
    Hmmm, I go fishing to get away from being quizzed by my wife, but to each their own.:wink:

20. eflow

eflow New Member

State:
    IL.
    sign me up for the dollar tournament i'm going to be prefishing for the Classic anyways.