Gateway Cats New Year 2008

Discussion in 'Gateway Catfishing Club' started by Vince Copple, Dec 31, 2007.

1. Vince Copple

Vince Copple New Member

State:
    Missouri
    The best resolution would be for everyone to have a Happy New Year and wonderful 2008! I look forward to meeting up with both old friends and new. It was a lot of fun going fishing with many of you from the Gateway Club and BOC this past year. From fishing with Cuz and running out of gas, all the Cuz Fests where we all had a great time. Jugging and laughing with Kutter, The famous skunk storys with Gary to watching an anchor pulled up like it was a soda can with Rat. We cant forget the old farts committee with Bob and Harold that always was fun to watch their remarks.. Watching Mike do his last rights taking pictures during a Kutter-Cane and showing Ryan how to pour weights. Was nice meeting ones like Earl as perhaps one day we will have the mickey vs snoopy showdown for kicks.

We now have to look onward to a new year where friends will be friends and brothers will help brothers. Id like to wish you all the best of success in fishing and a safe and happy 2008. I will see ya on the water or perhaps at an event..

Vince

2. fishnfwl

fishnfwl New Member

State:
    South Cent
    You have a safe and Happy New Year also Vince. I look forward to the meeting of new friends and maybe swapping some tactics with someone on the big river. Yes I am ready to meet some reel fisherman, they type that know what it is all about, the ones that know you don't have to get a hit to have a great day on the water. Also thanks to Mr. Allen for all his efforts in starting of the Gateway Cats, the only regret I have is that it took me until the end of this year to find this place.......

3. Vince Copple

Vince Copple New Member

State:
    Missouri
    Hang in there Randy.

4. fishingbuddy4

fishingbuddy4 New Member

State:
    Warner Rob ga
    One of these days i am going to have to make it over there to fish with you guys, but i will need to hitch a ride in a boat ,dont want to drag mine all the way over there,Happy New Years:smile2:

5. Skunk Master

Skunk Master New Member

State:
    Colinsville, Il
    Finding an open seat on a boat is usually no problem at one of out little get togethers.. Heck they even let me go along.. We'd be honored to have you Robert.. But we'd have to blindfold you so you didn't learn any of our eastern secrets... hehehe

6. katcatchingfool

katcatchingfool New Member

State:
    illinois
    harald what secrets do you know? inquiring minds want to know?

7. Skunk Master

Skunk Master New Member

State:
    Colinsville, Il
    Jason, if I told you then they wouldn't be secrets anymore cause you would tell everybody else... hehehe

8. kmcalester

kmcalester Active Member

State:
    Kansas City
    SOuns like th pae I ned o be in 2008.

9. kmcalester

kmcalester Active Member

State:
    Kansas City
    Sounds like the place I need to be in 2008.