Gateway Cats Members Information

Discussion in 'Gateway Catfishing Club' started by Cuz, Jan 30, 2008.

1. Cuz

Cuz New Member

State:
    DeSoto, MO
    Hello all, I need some information from those that attended LeadStock, as well as those that have an interest in joining Gateway Cats. I'm in the process of placing all of the information into Microsoft Outlook so I can send updates to all members with the touch of a button, and building a membership list so that everyone is able to contact each other for fishing trips and that sort of thing.

Please forward the following information to gatewaycats@yahoo.com

1. First and Last Name
    2. BOC Avatar Name
    3. Full Address
    4. Cell Phone Number
    5. Home Phone Number
    6. Email Address
    7. Type Of Boat you own (if you currently dont own a boat, please indicate such) This isnt meant to poke fun at anyone (except Harold) but so that the members can call those on the list that dont have boats to take them fishing from time to time.

Once I have all of the membership roles updated, I'll send the master list to each and everyone one of you so you can post it up on your fridge or next to your phone. As well, once this list is complete, I'll forward the membership roles to Tom Feldman, Gateway Membership Chairman for future Gateway Add On members.

Thanks to everyone for there support. Next Gateway Meeting will be in March, and will be held at the Cabelas Hazelwood Store. As soon as they date is finalized, I'll have it posted in plenty of time for everyone to make plans for it.

2. Skunk Master

Skunk Master New Member

State:
    Colinsville, Il

3. thomas feldon

thomas feldon New Member

State:
    Farmington, MO.
    ONE SHORT MONTH TILL MARCH GET TO GETHER!
    Get-er-done Gang!
    Thank's , Tom F.