GATEWAY CATS MEMBERS - I NEED YOUR HELP

Discussion in 'Gateway Catfishing Club' started by Cuz, Mar 3, 2008.

1. Cuz

Cuz New Member

State:
    DeSoto, MO
    Hello all, thought my title of this post would get your attention. :smile2:

I am working on a project for our meeting on March 29th, and I need your help. If YOU or an immediate family member have caught a nice fish that you are SUPER proud of, please email a photo of you and the fish to gatewaycats@yahoo.com Please dont send me alot of "Dink" photos. IF you have a photo of your personal best fish, or have a citation fish you want to show off please email me a copy of it for a little surprise I have planned for everyone. Please indicate the weight, and what body of water you caught it on. I appreciate it guys. I think you'll enjoy what I have planned. You dont have to shrink the image you are sending me. Just attach it to an email and send it to gatewaycats@yahoo.com I prefer jpeg format if possible.

Ryan and Grumper you all are exempt from this requirement, I already have your personal best photos being as you were in the boat with me. :smile2:

The sooner the better on the photos. I aint real good at PowerPoint and I'm struggling along to learn it so I need some time to implement it.

Thanks Club Dudes and Dudettes.

2. Grumper

Grumper New Member

State:
    Crystal City MO
    I'll send you a couple more pics. :wink:

3. SkipEye

SkipEye Well-Known Member

State:
    Winfield, MO
    Name:
    Darryl
    Standby for one from each of the SkipEye family members.

COOL!!!!!!

4. stlcatman

stlcatman New Member

State:
    Imperial, MO
    On the way Cuz, oh I forgot to send the weights, the first one was 26.5 (not big but special:wink:) the second was 38.5 and the last one was 42.

5. Cuz

Cuz New Member

State:
    DeSoto, MO
    Sorry guys and gals, let me clarify about the word "Dinks" :embarassed: If your personal best fish is only a 5 pound channel cat, I assure you we are as proud of that fish as you are and I encourage you to send it to me. I'm referring to the folks that have been fortunate enough to catch alot of big fish, and I didnt want them deluging my mailbox with every big fish picture that they have caught, kinda like linus and Grumper are doing to me :smile2: LMAO. Dont forget your children. With each photo, I need the angler name, the date and body of water you caught the fish.

Thanks again.

6. stlcatman

stlcatman New Member

State:
    Imperial, MO
    Well at least he didn't name anybody and oust them; hey grump.:smile2::eek:oooh:

7. Cuz

Cuz New Member

State:
    DeSoto, MO
    ROFLMAO. You guys KNOW I wouldnt do that. :smile2::smile2:

8. Kutter

Kutter New Member

State:
    Arnold, MO
    What about us poor souls that have never caught a fish? Sniffle sniffle:sad2::0a4:

9. Cuz

Cuz New Member

State:
    DeSoto, MO
    Leave that Cave every now and then and your fortune might change for the better. :smile2:

Now Kutter, You dont really expect us to believe that YOU havnt caught any big fish do ya? nice try, now go over to the cave computer and send me some photos, or I'll have Linus photoshop a couple of you and I dont think you'll like em. :smile2::smile2::smile2:

10. SkipEye

State:
    Winfield, MO
    Name:
    Darryl
    Yeah Grump and Linus. I didn't hardly know who he was talking about? I'd say he tried to respect you guys privacy and you blew your own cover.

Hows that Mr. President?

11. Grumper

Grumper New Member

State:
    Crystal City MO
    I was gonna send a couple to ya, but it took me 30 minutes just to download this pic into photobucket. I'll send you a flathead pic tomorrow from work. Heres the first nice blue I caught last year, He was around 40lbs, caught on April 28th.
    [​IMG]

12. stlcatman

stlcatman New Member

State:
    Imperial, MO

What was I thinking.....you are right Skip; as usual. I mean I was taught to trust what my president says and to take that as the truth.:big_smile:

[​IMG]

13. Kutter

Kutter New Member

State:
    Arnold, MO
    Ah, Cuz, it's snowing out right now. Just thought I'd throw that in there.

Actually, I don't have any pic's of nice sized fish. A few little ones, but thats all. Remember, I'm the guy folks are afraid to ride in the boat with so I end up going out alone a lot. LOL

14. SkipEye

State:
    Winfield, MO
    Name:
    Darryl
    LMAO!!!! You have turned in to a photoshop MONSTER!:smile2:

15. Cuz

Cuz New Member

State:
    DeSoto, MO
    Sweeet. I kinda like that one Linus. Peace............ :smile2:

16. olejer

olejer New Member

State:
    Herculaneum Mo.
    yea u tell um tom
    what bout fish challenged folks

17. katcatchingfool

katcatchingfool New Member

State:
    illinois
    i have a few i can send of me, wife, mom, nephew,children, holding some pigs

18. Malichi1970

Malichi1970 New Member

State:
    Fenton, Missouri
    Yeah sorry if I had a pic of a big fish I'd probably have it as my avatar, but as you can see.......

19. SkipEye

State:
    Winfield, MO
    Name:
    Darryl

Your day is coming this year Mikey!!!!:wink:

20. katcatchingfool

katcatchingfool New Member

State:
    illinois
    Hey Mikey, if i get on some nice fish your more than welcome to come try your luck with me. i have a hard time catching PIGS :confused2: but it seems like everyone i take usually kicks my butt and lands a HOG:smile2: i have seen four fish in my boat over 70lbs and one that almost broke 90lbs:dribble: and i still cant break my PB of 65lbs.:cry: