Gateway Cats Leadstock II

Discussion in 'LOCAL MISSOURI TALK' started by Cuz, Feb 18, 2009.

1. Cuz

Cuz New Member

State:
    DeSoto, MO
    On behalf of myself, and all of the Gateway Cats members, we would like to invite you to our second annual Gateway Cats Leadstock II Event, This Saturday the 21st, beginning at NOON, till ?????

Please join us if you are able for an action packed day of sinker making, great food, and our first meeting of 2009. Well recap our 2009 agenda, have our annual elections, and talk fishing!!!! As well, there will be a couple of seminars. You'll also walk away with quite a few of your favorite sinkers for fishing this year. Between all of the members, we have just about every sinker mold imaginable, and as of last count we have about 1000 pounds of lead. :crazy:

You Do NOT have to be a current Gateway Member to attend. You may get further information on our thread in the Gateway Cats section, or may click here.

http://www.catfish1.com/forums/showthread.php?t=100331&page=30

The event will be held at Ole Jers house, in Herculaneum, Missouri this year due to the cold weather moving into the area. "Herky" is approximately 30 miles south of Downtown St. Louis right off of interstate 55.

All you need to bring is yourself, and/or family.
    Heres some additional items that might make your experience more enjoyable :wink:

BYOB - YOUR OWN BEVERAGE
    BYOC - YOUR OWN LAWN CHAIR
    BYOL - YOUR OWN LIES :smile2:

And if able, just a dish for the Pot Luck dinner.

Hope to see some new faces, and as always looking forward to the old ones as well.

2. Honzy333

Honzy333 New Member

State:
    MO
    Looking forward to it!!!!!!!!!!!!!

3. Honzy333

Honzy333 New Member

State:
    MO
    I have a bunch of lead weights from a tire shop with the steel clips in them. Are these OK to melt down into sinkers?

4. stlcatman

stlcatman New Member

State:
    Imperial, MO
    Yes they are. You just collect the bi-products off of the top with a ladle. We will be melting up quite a bit of wheel weights on Saturday. I look forward to meeting you and anybody else who is interested in stopping by.

5. Cuz

Cuz New Member

State:
    DeSoto, MO
    Good Morning Folks. Just a friendly reminder Today is the day for Leadstock II. If your fairly close to the St. Louis Area, come join in on the fun, and talk fishing. Good food, good people, and a good time. Click here for details. We'd love to have you and its too darn cold to fish. lol

http://www.catfish1.com/forums/showthread.php?t=100331&page=45

6. Seth

Seth Active Member

State:
    Owensville, MO
    I'm fixing to head out ina bout 40 minutes and meet Bajacoop and head down that way. I can't wait!:smile2:

7. dougc

dougc Active Member

State:
    Independen
    I thought seriously about heading out that way and seeing everybody again, but I don't think I can make it fly. Have a great time guys!