GateWay Cats Happy Holidays

Discussion in 'Gateway Catfishing Club' started by Vince Copple, Dec 19, 2007.

1. Vince Copple

Vince Copple New Member

State:
    Missouri
    From our Family to yours here at BOC and the Gateway Cats… We would like to wish you all a Very Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year full of cheer and friendship. Meeting many of you was a really wonderful time this past year as I look down memory lane of 2007. Looking forward to seeing many of my old friends and meet new ones next year. Have a safe and happy holiday season.
    Vince

2. Skunk Master

Skunk Master New Member

State:
    Colinsville, Il
    The same goes for me and my family.. I'm really looking forward to meeting all those folks that I give a hard time on here and making a bunch of new friends in the coming year.. Have a Merry Christmas and Happy New Year..

3. fishnfwl

fishnfwl New Member

State:
    South Cent
    AS well to the both of you, and the rest of the folks, gonna have to wait to do some meetn at the Cuz barn thing a ma-jig, we got hosed out for the Uscifi trip today :angry:.

Y'all be safe if traveling around this Holiday Season!

4. FLOAT TRIP WILLIE

FLOAT TRIP WILLIE Active Member

State:
    St. Louis
    merry christmas & happy new year from the robinson family to yours

cant wait to meet you all at leadstock '08

5. Cuz

Cuz New Member

State:
    DeSoto, MO
    Happy Holidays to all of you as well. I'll tell Santa you have all been good as I fly the REDEYE to Boston tonight. :confused2:

6. fishnfwl

fishnfwl New Member

State:
    South Cent
    Have a Safe trip while your up there chasing Santa, Cuz...... LOL SANTA CUZ Hmmmm..... Any way Be safe and get home soon, And Merry Christmas to you and the family also.

7. Vince Copple

Vince Copple New Member

State:
    Missouri
    Happy New Year to you to Earl. Ive got some video games once i figure out we can trade later. T got the DS for us to play with in the boat this spring..

8. BKS72

BKS72 New Member

State:
    East of KC
    I thought you were one of those guys watching their fishing poles for any hint of a fishie sniffing around - that DS in the boat'll ruin ya, man:big_smile: Glad to hear your holidays were good!

Branden

9. thomas feldon

thomas feldon New Member

State:
    Farmington, MO.
    Hopefully I've introduced 3 people to the sight and they will introduce themselve's soon. They hadn't heard of us so we'll see. Slow day at work!
    Just what we needed!:cool2:

10. Vince Copple

Vince Copple New Member

State:
    Missouri
    Circle hooks and clickers will cure that problem!:wink: I think it is time to upgrade this year for the kid from the crickets being loose in the boat to keep em busy! They only fall for that one a few times...

11. Vince Copple

Vince Copple New Member

State:
    Missouri
    We can deal with that later and perhaps make it one of our New Years Resolutions.. Any others?